Barbie

The COP Room

OK so like this class is gonna be interesting to say the least. I have a good voice for radio but I stutter every few seconds so hopefully this can help me with that so I can reach my true potential. :cry2: because if it ain't Film and TV it's gonna be Radio Broadcasting, idc what my mum says. My mum wants me to go to Animation because it's "easier". well sis, easy is boring, i'll put up with the pressure if i'm really passionate about it so uhhhh yeah can't wait for today's class.

• Upvote 3

Just now, junguwu said:

OK so like this class is gonna be interesting to say the least. I have a good voice for radio but I stutter every few seconds so hopefully this can help me with that so I can reach my true potential. :cry2: because if it ain't Film and TV it's gonna be Radio Broadcasting, idc what my mum says. My mum wants me to go to Animation because it's "easier". well sis, easy is boring, i'll put up with the pressure if i'm really passionate about it so uhhhh yeah can't wait for today's class.

Sis if you wanna do radio, do radio. Follow your heart and dont let anyone tell that you cant do it. Not even your Mom!

• Upvote 1

nn I guess I was sleepwalking (more like sleep moving) in my sleep. I fell asleep right side up and then I woke up with my head and one of my pillows at the foot of my bed. That hasn’t happened to me in, like, 12 years. 

I did sleep much MUCH better though. 

undefined

• Upvote 3
  • Love 1

Just now, neonnights said:

nn I guess I was sleepwalking (more like sleep moving) in my sleep. I fell asleep right side up and then I woke up with my head and one of my pillows at the foot of my bed. That hasn’t happened to me in, like, 12 years. 

I did sleep much MUCH better though. 

undefined

:kiss:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Disco_Stan said:

Prince of Thirst @neonnights - who was Kylie Minogue's best looking boyfriend (in your opinion)

I nominate the hot Spanish model

Kylie+Minogue+Celebs+ARIA+Awards+-EbvQix

16ac97e85e_39349675_o2.jpg

A Man :icant:

The model. I also liked her with daddy Hutchence. We wouldn’t have Better the God You Know if they never dated since that song was about her leaving Neighbours and growing up. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, neonnights said:

The model. I also liked her with daddy Hutchence. We wouldn’t have Better the God You Know if they never dated since that song was about her leaving Neighbours and growing up. 

Amen to that, sis

tenor.gif

• Upvote 1

Just now, Disco_Stan said:

Amen to that, sis

tenor.gif

Have you ever heard her collabs, GBI and Somtime Samurai, with Towa Tei? GBI is a peculiar bop but SS sounds straight like a b-side from Body Language. They’re both so good. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Dirkje said:

I'm good! Just finished Guess The Member and now I'll be focussing on preparing COP Trio which I wanna post in November. 

What about you?

I’m good myself. I’m just reading a book right now. It’s been so long since I’ve read that I’ve forgotten how much I love it. 

• Upvote 2