The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
IsThatKingdieSlaying

Britney Spears HATES her fans

This came up on my Suggestions Feed yesterday, I think it was. I didn't watch it tho bc part of me doesn't wanna know what this is all about ...

Since you mentioned him (Ignacio), didn't she recognize him last M&G he went to? I think I saw something like that one Twitter while back. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Heartsigh said:

Ive heard so many sad stories bout fans meeting britney..breaks my heart tbh

I've heard the stories and none give any proof.  They all say they same thing with no evidence or other people to confirm their experiences. 

If they had so many people witness the accounts then why haven't they said anything?

Also, another common thing these stories have is every person that "had a bad experience" is touched on her without asking, bombarded her with entitled questions, and just described the situation they created as incredibly uncomfortable for anyone ESPECIALLY for someone with anxiety.

Just now, Blue Sunshine said:

This came up on my Suggestions Feed yesterday, I think it was. I didn't watch it tho bc part of me doesn't wanna know what this is all about ...

Since you mentioned him (Ignacio), didn't she recognize him last M&G he went to? I think I saw something like that one Twitter while back. 

He did.  He said she recognized him and said "You're a traditional fan" I guess she meant it's become like a tradition to see him as he's been to a WHOLE bunch of M&G for this show.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Ms. Knee said:

I've heard the stories and none give any proof.  They all say they same thing with no evidence or other people to confirm their experiences. 

If they had so many people witness the accounts then why haven't they said anything?

Also, another common thing these stories have is every person that "had a bad experience" is touched on her without asking, bombarded her with entitled questions, and just described the situation they created as incredibly uncomfortable for anyone ESPECIALLY for someone with anxiety.

He did.  He said she recognized him and said "You're a traditional fan" I guess she meant it's become like a tradition to see him as he's been to a WHOLE bunch of M&G for this show.

Tea @ the first part of this post. A lot of the reason I don't even give any of these claims creedence is bc they provide little/no proof.

Traditional! I was trying to remember the word she used! I knew she had said something to that effect about him. Ngl, I'm super jealous of him and how many times he's gotten to meet with her.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Blue Sunshine said:

Tea @ the first part of this post. A lot of the reason I don't even give any of these claims creedence is bc they provide little/no proof.

Traditional! I was trying to remember the word she used! I knew she had said something to that effect about him. Ngl, I'm super jealous of him and how many times he's gotten to meet with her.

Me too...I seethe in jealousy daily..but at least she followed me on twitter and was my first follower and followed me before I followed her lmao

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Guest messiah

Uhh... she doesn’t sound like she’s making this up. 

She doesn't hate her fans she's just not comfortable around strangers so M&G's aren't good most of the time...

About this girl others people that were there said that she was asked multiple times to not touch Britney but she did it anyway.

Britney was very sweet to me August 25th, 2018. My last M&G was in December 2017, before that January 2017 and before 2015... and she still recognized me. She's sweet to her fans, especially the ones that meet her more than once. I think it's she's not as nervous because she knows we won't hurt her and we respect her space idk. 

• Love 1