The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Goodnight

Studying music producer here

Me and @shmeur also produce music :) welcome sis, and when you feel comfortable sharing PM me a link. I’d love to listen.

Regarding COP i hope you stick around and get to know some of us, we love engaging in all kinds of topics so your taste is welcomed :party:

• Upvote 1

Guest Desperado
Just now, Goodnight said:

Lana, Lorde, SZA, Madonna, Dua, Bebe, Britney, and Ariana.

TASTE :clap: 
Welcome to COP :love: Hope you enjoy here :hug: 
And also, @shmeur is a known rapper here, you can share your beats with him :D 

Hey new family,

You're favorite new member is here.  Yes I am a up and coming producer (trying to at least). I am currently studying music production in school and hoping to make a career of it.  I stan Lana, Lorde, SZA, Cardi, Selena, Madonna, Dua, Bebe, Britney, and Ariana.   There's more but I won't go on and on.  I might share some of my productions one day.....when they are ready.   By the way, does any one else make music?

I recently started producing music, but I'm pretty bad and still learning the basics

Not until I am ready.

I'm still learning so personally I think they suck, but I bet most people think that at first

That's cool. Take as long as you'd like. You can't master a skill unless you've learned from your initial mistakes!

Just now, barbiej33p said:

Me and @shmeur also produce music :) welcome sis, and when you feel comfortable sharing PM me a link. I’d love to listen.

Regarding COP i hope you stick around and get to know some of us, we love engaging in all kinds of topics so your taste is welcomed :party:

I will sis.  I have a relatively busy schedule with work.  I took this semester off due to my mother being sick and unable to work. My life is a little hectic right now.

Welcome sis! Nice to see some members with musical experience around <3 they tend to know more of what there talking about so it'll be interesting to hear your point of view :demifat:

I don't produce music but I've started going to college to study music technology so I'll be omw soon :demifat:

I mainly write songs, its so much fun :demifat:

I will sis.  I have a relatively busy schedule with work.  I took this semester off due to my mother being sick and unable to work. My life is a little hectic right now.

I understand, well when you have time maybe let me know what studying music is like, I'm self taught so it would be pretty cool to know what goes down lol