COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Taylor Chen

What's next for Britney's career?

What's next? Aside from another dumb vegas residency with the same robotic lifeless dance moves and lip syncing to vocals 2 decades old. Britney needs to change her image. Her next single and album will flop more disturbingly than Myah Jean and Flory. She needs to start taking actual risk and record risky pop songs that are thought provoking and alter-dimensional. 

she’s about to enter her mariah/celine/etc. phase - the phase where literally everyone knows who you are, you are a solidified legend but nobody is here to buy or listen to your new shit 

and once you are in that phase there’s no way out so I’d hurry if I was methKnee

Guest Desperado
Just now, demimaniac said:

the phase where literally everyone knows who you are, you are a solidified legend but nobody is here to buy or listen to your new shit 

oop :nickisip: 

Just now, demimaniac said:

she’s about to enter her mariah/celine/etc. phase - the phase where literally everyone knows who you are, you are a solidified legend but nobody is here to buy or listen to your new shit 

and once you are in that phase there’s no way out so I’d hurry if I was methKnee

Delete Celine's name out of this post, she still sells extremely well :gunga:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Believe In Furler said:

Delete Celine's name out of this post, she still sells extremely well :gunga:

in france yes, but in the US.........:hoeanne: also legends typically have high(ish) album sales, but they get 0 hits

her last time entering the top 40 was in the early 2000’s:gunga:

Guest messiah
Just now, Believe In Furler said:

Let's be fucking real for a second. Britney is no Celine, Mariah or any other pop diva legend.. Britney is a has been pop star that people knew from the 90's - i would be very surprised if she was still relevant in 10 years time

I don’t understand, are you saying Mariah and Celine will be relevant in 10 years?