COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
DictatorIndie

New Aussie PM on trans education: "Let kids be kids"

Well said Prime Minister :clap: 

We dont let kids drink alcohol, smoke, vote, drive a car, get married, etc. 

So why are they able to make as big of a choice as this one while so young? I've already seen so many documentaries of kids who grow up to be adults and want to change back but it's too late. 

• Upvote 1

They aren't developed enough to make a decision like that, like I know they might feel that way since birth and that's fine but surgery should be at least til your 16. I didn't even know what i wanted to do when I grew up as a job

Teach them not to judge people like this and let them decide for themselves :tinasheeducating:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Believe In Furler said:

This is coming from a guy who openly dislikes the idea of Bisexuality and said that gay conversion is 'not an issue for me'

So yeah, he's a cunt :tiara1:

Daddy's just securing the Conservative base back from One Nation so we can actually have a chance to stop Bull Shitten from fulfilling the most terrifying prospect Australia has ever had to face: him becoming Prime Minister. Australia won't survive a Bull Shitten Primeministership. We're going to end up like France, rapes increased tenfold, no border control, more terrorist attacks, etc. 

Just now, ReprehensibleRoach said:

Daddy's just securing the Conservative base back from One Nation so we can actually have a chance to stop Bull Shitten from fulfilling the most terrifying prospect Australia has ever had to face: him becoming Prime Minister. Australia won't survive a Bull Shitten Primeministership. We're going to end up like France, rapes increased tenfold, no border control, more terrorist attacks, etc. 

That ship sailed as soon as Julie Bishop wasn't elected leader :tiara1:

Guest messiah

Do you deserve any respect :tiara1: That's the real question

tenor.gif

Do you deserve any respect :tiara1: That's the real question

one day i'll be next in line outside the gates at heaven and then God says "remember when you laughed at this?" 

• Upvote 1

Just now, kordei said:

What tf does it mean teachers are being trained to identify potential transgender people :rip: 

Like what does that mean?

Just let kids come to their own terms with their sexuality and gender identity ffs

It means they're pushing propaganda on schools and pressuring kids who MIGHT be trans to become trans and probably changing up their pronouns...ffs 

• Upvote 1

It means they're pushing propaganda on schools and pressuring kids who MIGHT be trans to become trans and probably changing up their pronouns...ffs 

Yikes. Sometimes political correctness really goes too far :rip: 

But aren't you just pushing anti-trans propaganda? Fix that screw loose in your head, if you genuinely think that kids are being pressured and 'converting' to being trans because of teacher training... yikes. No one is pushing propaganda.. It's training to identify and be aware of it and assist if necessary - It's not that deep

• Upvote 6

Just now, kordei said:

What tf does it mean teachers are being trained to identify potential transgender people :rip: 

Like what does that mean?

Just let kids come to their own terms with their sexuality and gender identity ffs

Exactly my thoughts, like??? How do you pick out trans kids from a bunch of other kids without subscribing to toxic gender stereotypes?

I think allowing the concept of transgender and trans issues to be taught in sex ed + giving kids the space feel safe when deciding when to transition, is good enough. 

• Upvote 3