COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

God

Eminem is Close to Revoking His Own Legend Status

Revival was a JOKE

:education:

Kamikaze is a JOKE

Everyone is praising Kamikaze for being better than Revival, but it's not that hard to be better than TRASH

This decade, Eminem continues to release BAD MUSIC and continue to prove that The Marshall Mathers LP 2 was a FLUKE

He's making himself look like a damn FOOL by attacking the likes of Tyler the Creator for having valid criticisms of him. It's even FUNNIER that Tyler the Creator is creating BETTER music than him.

He's going to be treated like a FOOL that he is if he continues on this trail.

But of course he will sell well because his only fanbase is heterosexual closet republican white males

• Upvote 1

Just now, God said:

Revival was a JOKE

Kamikaze is a JOKE

Everyone is praising Kamikaze for being better than Revival, but it's not that hard to be better than TRASH

This decade, Eminem continues to release BAD MUSIC and continue to prove that The Marshall Mathers LP 2 was a FLUKE

He's making himself look like a damn FOOL by attacking the likes of Tyler the Creator for having valid criticisms of him. It's even FUNNIER that Tyler the Creator is creating BETTER music than him.

But of course he will sell well because his only fanbase is heterosexual closet republican white males

Sounds like i need to go to an Eminem concert and wait patiently in a bathroom stall :wendy2:

• Love 1

Just now, God said:

Revival was a JOKE

Kamikaze is a JOKE

The Tea is highlighted in bold :education:

I like Kamikaze, it's not his best, but its listenable compared to the utter sewer trash that is Revival. His legend status (in Hip hop/Rap) can never be taken away, if we used the logic of an artist getting stale the older their careers get then we may as well remove Mariah's legend status :rihtea:

Y'all willingly listen to his last 2 albums? gurl :iamdisgusted:

I thought Monster was trash and never looked back :wendysass:

His verse is Majesty is boring and makes me wanna skip, I only listen to the full thing for Nicki's outro :wendysass:

• Upvote 1

I have yet to listen to Kamikaze because I'm dedicating this week to listening to Bloom, but Revival was not that bad.

Was it the greatest thing ever released? No.

Was it as bad as critics claimed? No.

And Walk On Water was good. Not even 'sorta' good. It was good, no qualifier needed. Was it Stan or White America? No, but it was memorable, personable, and featured great vocals from Beyonce.

Guest messiah

The only reason why Revival was looked at as bad was because it was full of fillers. A 9 or 10 track album for Revival would have been miles better. 

Kamikaze, Lucky You, and Thr Ringer will go down as Em’s best songs. The two Jessie songs on there suck though. 

God once again showing shitty ass taste. Continue to stan Britney or something... 

I can't with people defending his newest albums. Kamikaze is basically old, pissed off white guy screaming "Get off my lawn" the album. Revival was without a doubt the worst rap album I have ever heard in my life.

His legend status won't ever be revoked and legacy is already set in stone.

Yeah, he's been a shadow of his former self for the last 10 years but what he accomplished with The Slim Shady LP, The Marshall Mathers LP, The Eminem Show, and Encore won't ever be erased from music and pop culture history. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, MDNAInMyRebelHeart said:

His legend status won't ever be revoked and legacy is already set in stone.

Yeah, he's been a shadow of his former self for the last 10 years but what he accomplished with The Slim Shady LP, The Marshall Mathers LP, The Eminem Show, and Encore won't ever be erased from music and pop culture history. 

Encore was THAT album. I remember stanning so hard. 

"Yellow Brick Road" >>>

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Guest messiah
Just now, Black Beauty ? said:

He was never a legend imo.

Trying to argue that Eminem isn’t a legend is as dumb as saying Beyoncé didn’t use the race card to sell more albums.