COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

shmeur

Carnival of Chaos (Sign-Ups)

You have all been invited to the grand opening of Carnival of Chaos: a spectacular collection of talent, magic, and murder.  I have tickets available for anywhere from 20-30 people who want to play, but please, only play if you're going to be active.

88877%20BC%20Welcome%20to%20the%20Circus

To simplify: this game has elements of Slasher and Survivor, different win cons and special roles, as well as a few challenges.

Each player will have a hidden role and mission.  Each role is unique and has its own special ability and win condition which are kept secret.  A lot of roles can joint-win together, while some have clashing win conditions and can't.  The game isn't simply about a team vs another team; it is every player vs. every other player (for the most part).  However, you will be allowed to make alliances because there can be multiple winners.  There can also be no winners depending on how the game plays out.  Also, there will be a Secret Killer acting as a lone wolf (or are they?) 

Each night, players will message me if they wish to use any powers or items.  In the day phase, people will vote who they wish to hang!  A public execution for the hungry audience!  There will also be several challenges throughout, though some may be hidden.  The game ends at a certain point, but the trigger is a secret.

This game will also have items.  Some are weapons, while others are more defensive.  Some roles will start equipped with an item or can create items.  Other items can be won or found during one of three challenges.  Items can be traded if you and the person you wish to trade with both contact me.  Items can also be donated (anonymously or not) to another player.  If a player is killed by a single person, their items transfer to that person.  If a player is voted off, any of their unused items may be offered in a challenge.

The game will also have beasts. (The Lion Tamer has a lion; the Snake Charmer has a snake.)

Items: 
Ankh - revives a player (or beast) from the dead.
Poison Potion - poisons whoever drinks it.  They die the following night unless immune.
Healing Potion - grants a full day of immunity to whomever drinks it.
Mysterious Potion - 50% chance of being Poison; 50% chance of being a Healing Potion.
Ring of Immunity - protects the user from death once.
Voodoo Doll - if the owner of the doll would be killed, its target shifts to the person the voodoo doll is of.
Crystal Ball - reveals a player’s current role and mission.
Dagger (Weapon) - kills a player instantly.
Flamethrower (Weapon) - sets a player (or beast) on fire.

Beasts:

Lion - if it attacks a player, the player will die the following turn unless the lion is killed.  The lion can be killed by poison or fire but not by a dagger.
Snake - poisons a player (or beast) unless killed.  The snake can be killed by fire or dagger but not by poison.

maxresdefault.jpg

I probably did a horrible job explaining it lol so ask any questions.  Sign up here.

1) @Tana Mongeau
2) @barbiej33p

3) @neonnights
4) @MISS CAMARADERIE
5) @Black Beauty ?
6) @junguwu
7) @jesminda
8) @Breakdown

9) @aahfeekiee
10) @Elusive Loverboy
11) @One Of The Boys
12) @bleachnetwork
13) @God

14) @Oh My Gaga
15) @Treacherous Lovatic
16) @kipperskipper
17) @Dirkje
18) @H.O.N.E.Y
19) @Roobz
20) @Ahmed
21) @hammer
22) @Heartsigh
23) @ACT2
24) @MSL
25) @avril lavigne

Just now, shmeur said:

you get to backstab and kill people how is that not fun lol

We could do that in Big Brother and no one wanted to do it nn. Everyone’s too nice lol. I’ll play dirty just for you  :lipstick:

• Upvote 1

Just now, MISS CAMARADERIE said:

shall i come for a win :tiara2:

i needa know the game times first

It doesn't really have times lol just whenever people vote.  The few challenges aren't mandatory and aren't going to be set any a specific time.  (There might even be a hidden challenge up as soon as the game starts).  Basically though don't worry about timing as long as you're on here every day.

Just now, shmeur said:

It doesn't really have times lol just whenever people vote.  The few challenges aren't mandatory and aren't going to be set any a specific time.  (There might even be a hidden challenge up as soon as the game starts).  Basically though don't worry about timing as long as you're on here every day.

ooh then smu! :tiara2:

Just now, ???????? said:

What time will the events and challenges take place? I would like to sign up, but I’m back in school now.

There aren't many challenges, and they're not necessarily required, and they will all be added at different times.  They're not "you must be here" type challenges but more "treasure hunt style".

• Upvote 1

Just now, shmeur said:

There aren't many challenges, and they're not necessarily required, and they will all be added at different times.  They're not "you must be here" type challenges but more "treasure hunt style".

Yeah. I think I’ll join. I can easily vote and make alliances and stuff.