COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
ACT2

Madonna Stans Getting BOTHERED by Gaga's Movie...

comments from OldonnaNation.cum

''She is winning again....somehow she always stays here. I can't stand It. ''

''Welp I know one person who won’t be seeing it.  In fact I’ll oribably see Venom just because.  Not will I watch the oscarsanymore if she’s part of it.''

''What's going on? The Guardian gave 5 stars to "A Star Is Born". I just can't believe this film can be any good. I don't understand this world anymore.''

''What is life? The fact that this fraud is still around and still considered a thing makes me feel like I’m living in some ****ed up alternate universe or something.''

''The thing is, she is such a disgusting person, i refuse to watch the movie. regardless if it is "good" or not. ''

''if it’s good, it’s good. it won’t affect any of our lives one way or the other will it???

i won’t be seeing it because i can’t stand hearing her sing.

if she is getting praised for her acting, i am surprised , because she was so terrible in American Horror Story, but perhaps Cooper really is a good director...''

''You know what would be great if it happened right now?! 

For her ****ing music video for Do What You Want with R. Kelly and directed by Terry Richardson to just leak.

The MeToo movement and the usual SJW would bury her once and for all.

How is it even possible that the video never leaked?!''

MESS STAY PRESSEDT VILE MADONNA STANS!

GAGA KEEPS ON WINNING AND YALL KEEP ON LOSING

:kelly:

• Upvote 1
  • Give a Cookie 1

I mean I'll see the movie and I'll admit I'll probably hate it but not because Gaga is in it. As a hardcore Madonna stan I can admit that M's films haven't been all that great save for one or two. I'll hate it because it'll probably fuck up the classic original.

• Upvote 1

It's really disturbing i literally have never seen such determined hatred for a popstar like i see with Madonna stans

yes she has the most dedicated fanbase but she also has the most determined haters..  it's really psychotic and some of what i've read show some serious mental illness :umwat:

like i'm not lying when i say i fear for her life sometimes 

• Upvote 1

A bunch of old gay white men with nothing better to do but complain about a woman they hate 24/7. I went on MadonnaNation once to see why everyone was saying its bad and jesus that forum is horrible but also full of punk ass bitches that are gangsta behind their keyboards. I remember reading some of their racist comments calling Beyonce "Apeyonce" and they basically bash every black woman except rihanna.