COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Astral

Emirates Flight Quarantined At JFK Airport, 100 Reported Sick On Board

Just now, Pixelated Kunt said:

My guess is one of the passengers carried a disease or the food the plane served was so bad 

Hopefully it's just food poisoning and not the start of an epidemic :scared:

Does anyone remember this film? That started with disease carrying passengers coming back to America from holiday

81KsLOL+cfL._SL1500_.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just now, Disco_Stan said:

Does anyone remember this film? That started with disease carrying passengers coming back to America from holiday

81KsLOL+cfL._SL1500_.jpg

This movie slays omg

• Upvote 1

I'll be honest. During the beginning of August, i went on a 5 hours flight with Emirates (going and return) and the pilot was shaky at some point. She had to adjust the plane so he just tilts it at once. Also the food, it's OKAY. It gives you a huge stomatch ach. I first declined the food, then after i changed my mind and i told the staff she rudely replies to me "So, you changed your mind. Okay" as she rolls her eyes (The bitch doesn't know im a fag, i could've lashed out on her :evillaugh:). The seats are small. In conclusion, EMIRATES AIRLINES has the WORST pilots AND Staff. And it's sad im saying this since this is literally my country's airline :ripiss:

• Upvote 1

81KsLOL+cfL._SL1500_.jpg

nn don’t jinx the world :kelly:

but maybe so. Remember when the “Aussie flu” got into the UK? Grab your hazmat suits, girlies

• Upvote 2

Just now, hammer said:

I'll be honest. During the beginning of August, i went on a 5 hours flight with Emirates (going and return) and the pilot was shaky at some point. She had to adjust the plane so he just tilts it at once. Also the food, it's OKAY. It gives you a huge stomatch ach. I first declined the food, then after i changed my mind and i told the staff she rudely replies to me "So, you changed your mind. Okay" as she rolls her eyes (The bitch doesn't know im a fag, i could've lashed out on her :evillaugh:). The seats are small. In conclusion, EMIRATES AIRLINES has the WORST pilots AND Staff. And it's sad im saying this since this is literally my country's airline :ripiss:

u think emirates is bad? (i dont think it is the big planes are unbothered by your comments)

but FlyDubai MAKES ME THINK IM GONNA FUCKING DIE IT HAPPENED 2 TIMES

the plane was about to land and the air just decided "HEY WHY DONT I JUST COME OVER HER" and the plane was like "EXCUSE ME HELLO?"

and the plane flew up again and we stayed there for 45 minutes untill we landed KEEP IN MIND the plane was QUAKING during those 45 minutes

and the second time was when i went to dubai last time

we flew to dubai with emirates and ugh they just keep winning (their food doesnt tho)

and we returned with yet again flydubai and god damn the plane was SHOOKETH the whole flight i thought i was gonna die at anypoint

but no one was scared but me probs because i assume the worst

but those bitches ARENT GOOD

• Upvote 1

Just now, neonnights said:

nn don’t jinx the world :kelly:

but maybe so. Remember when the “Aussie flu” got into the UK? Grab your hazmat suits, girlies

The only acceptable Aussie Flu is being perched for a Kylie album :gaycat4:

Don't we usually have epidemics every 4 to 5 years or so? I mean Ebola was back in in 2014 so.... I'll stop speaking this into existence now :done:

• Upvote 1

The only acceptable Aussie Flu is being perched for a Kylie album :gaycat4:

Don't we usually have epidemics every 4 to 5 years or so? I mean Ebola was back in in 2014 so.... I'll stop speaking this into existence now :done:

:rly: if it takes out people I don’t like, then here for it. No, I’m just kidding. :kelly: Let me stop before karma comes for me and I get sick. 

And while we’re talking about airlines, y’all need to book a flight with Qantas. Best airline around, hands down. 

• Upvote 1