COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Swagga

Madonna stans coming after Gaga

Just now, Swagga said:

@Oh My Gaga sis it ain't that serious :demicry:

I didn't realize how many good ratings ASIB had. For it to go down by 0.3 points over 2 days seems like a testament to how well received the movie generally was. Maybe I'd watch it one day if I had someone to watch with who isn't a hell to go out with. 

how fucking sad

staying at your computer and downvoting someone that your fave doesnt even hate

for hours is the new low

i'd rather be homeless lmao

Just now, Avril Lavigne said:

Does this mean all of MadonnaNation is basically full of 60-year old grannies? :taylaugh:

everyone knows that and its not even a drag they are literally 40-60 year olds bashing a 30 year old who did nothing to them mEss :kelly:

• Love 1

Just now, Avril Lavigne said:

Does this mean all of MadonnaNation is basically full of 60-year old grannies? :taylaugh:

I can tell you some of the members on that forum are SICK. There's a whole section dedicated to Gaga and they were freaking out and losing there shit because the movie was acclaimed :rip: Some of them are pushing 60 :rip: 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Swagga said:

I can tell you some of the members on that forum are SICK. There's a whole section dedicated to Gaga and they were freaking out and losing there shit because the movie was acclaimed :rip: Some of them are pushing 60 :rip: 

theres a reason why god pushed the average age of death to 80

cuz of madonna stans

• Upvote 1
  • Give a Cookie 1

Just now, Swagga said:

I know, I've already seen their Gaga section. They ban every single person with "Ga" or "Lady" in their usernames too. Obsessed much? :rip:

• Upvote 2