Sign in to follow this  
Radioactive

Kitty

Morgan stop is one of my favorites, top 5 :) glad to see u stan it!

Im so happy for her, opening up about her relationship with that shitty ex that i wont shout out, fuck that asshole! So happy she is with Sam

miami garden club is truly THAT album, drink tickets and running away are probably my favorites from the record. i love the kinda dreamy production on the songs.

also, the last single she released (look at me? idk the title) is pretty amazing too. ill catch up on her early music soon enough

:beybop:

• Upvote 1

Just now, The Family Jewels said:

miami garden club is truly THAT album, drink tickets and running away are probably my favorites from the record. i love the kinda dreamy production on the songs.

also, the last single she released (look at me? idk the title) is pretty amazing too. ill catch up on her early music soon enough

it's called Watch Me and it indeed knocks

I've actually not gone further back than impatiens when it comes to her old music but the whole impatiens EP is stunning so definitely listen

3 hours ago, Radioactive said:

it's called Watch Me and it indeed knocks

I've actually not gone further back than impatiens when it comes to her old music but the whole impatiens EP is stunning so definitely listen

have you heard florida?  that's my favorite by her

3 hours ago, The Family Jewels said:

i didn't know you stanned that masterpiece of an album

sugarwater outsold tho

6 hours ago, The Family Jewels said:

You snapped on CAL! Ha long awaited tour will be coming soon lol!