The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Venti

Conspiracy Theory Teusday: Nicki is paying strippers to say Cardi beat them up

Just now, barbiej33p said:

Oh we STAN Ti, she never picks sides and tells it like it is, I never miss a video :beybawl:

She annoys me sometimes but I watch everything she puts out. I like the 'Wendy williams of Youtube' description. :wendy13:

One time she got in a video feud with the first mom in Fresh Prince of Bel Air (Janet Hubert). It was messy as hell. That woman addressed her a few times and she responded a few times. :rip: It was about Will and Jada's Oscar boycott mess (and Janet Hubert was pointing out the hypocrisy cos he played a part in getting her blacklisted, and she was talking about the fact that Oscars isn't the only diversity issue, etc). 

Janet Hubert's first video:

Her on The Real talking about the same topics:

lovelyti's first video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbReGS6SZPQ

2nd Janet Hubert video (directed at lovely ti lol):

lovelyti's 2nd response:

:wendysass:

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

She annoys me sometimes but I watch everything she puts out. I like the 'Wendy williams of Youtube' description. :wendy13:

One time she got in a video feud with the first mom in Fresh Prince of Bel Air (Janet Hubert). It was messy as hell. That woman addressed her a few times and she responded a few times. :rip: It was about Will and Jada's Oscar boycott mess (and Janet Hubert was pointing out the hypocrisy cos he played a part in getting her blacklisted, and she was talking about the fact that Oscars isn't the only diversity issue, etc). 

Janet Hubert's first video:

Her on The Real talking about the same topics:

lovelyti's first video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbReGS6SZPQ

2nd Janet Hubert video (directed at lovely ti lol):

lovelyti's 2nd response:

:wendysass:

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS TIMELINE! I knew she contacted her to take some kinda video down and I wanted to know the full story, now i can enjoy this mess!

Also yes she can be very annoying towards certain topics but that's rare, I stan her enough where I can just ignore her opinion if I don't agree with it (like when she defended the white girl at the Kendrick Lamar concert for saying the N word :rip:)

• Upvote 1