COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Swagga

Are Normani stans getting too brave?

NO HATE. I love the good sis, I see some potential in her, her performances are great for today's standarts... but the way her stans overhype her (especially on Twitter) kinda puts me off. They're already praising her and comparing her to Beyoncé when she doesn't even have her first solo album out :rip: And she doesn't have a smash hit either (besides Love Lies). What do y'all think? :asmrchew3:

• Upvote 2

Norman will fade out after "Love Lies". She doesn't have the talent or personality to have longevity or even one successful era. She's got SJW hype going for ha and that's about it. She'll be competing with SJW hype from LOLren soon too and Halsey isn't going to share the SJW spotlight for two other hoes. One maybe and LOLren has more talent than Norman. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ReprehensibleRoach said:

Norman will fade out after "Love Lies". She doesn't have the talent or personality to have longevity or even one successful era. She's got SJW hype going for ha and that's about it. She'll be competing with SJW hype from LOLren soon too and Halsey isn't going to share the SJW spotlight for two other hoes. One maybe and LOLren has more talent than Norman. 

She actually has a lot of radio support, media coverage, a lot of industry ppl supporting her (Beyoncé, Janet, Missy to name a few). She's featured on a big soundtrack as well. So I can see her getting big and gaining popularity eventually tbh.

But ...

XE2I.gif

• Upvote 1

They just wanna see this girl win so they are hyping her up so she has some kind of cushion before she flops hard on her ass. I like her and I see the potential, but I also felt the same way about SZA and she was relevant for like 2 seconds :rip:

i think so. i love me some normani. she is not the type of girl i see becoming huge. i could be wrong, since i never would've picked camila to be big. but i think the people have already chosen which former Fifth Harmony member they want to see solo.

so idk. i'm expecting her to flop. but i'm really really hoping she doesn't.