Jump to content
COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
demimaniac

name COP bandwagons

Recommended Posts

 

people hated cool for the summer until suddenly it was cool to like it so people started bandwagon stanning:naomi: they really do switch like faggots:naomi:

then obviously there's the nicki bandwagon hate train:jan2: it's funny to look back at threads from a year ago and see the exact same people rooting for her until hating her became "cool"

then there's the "let's stan this new artist until they become too close to making my own fave irrelevant so i'll start hating on them" bandwagon e.g. camila

what are some other church of pop bandwagons that coppers hop on like shawn on nick's dick?:azealiakunt:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, barbiej33p said:

Stanning TEAM by Iggy :kelly: #TBT af :kelly:

 

Invasion of Privacy being helmed AOTY :kelly:

 

2

lmao:kelly: the whole cardi stanning bandwagon during bodak yellow until people woke up

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Avril Lavigne said:

Kingdie is a pedo. :nickiscream:

lmao what's funny is that most coppers wouldn't even know about that if he didn't bring it up so much himself:jan2: we love a good sis starting his own bandwagon

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, demimaniac said:

lmao what's funny is that most coppers wouldn't even know about that if he didn't bring it up so much himself:jan2: we love a good sis starting his own bandwagon

NNN it's better to clear your name about such a thing before anyone gets to tarnish it at least that's how I see it :gemma:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, demimaniac said:

lmao what's funny is that most coppers wouldn't even know about that if he didn't bring it up so much himself:jan2: we love a good sis starting his own bandwagon

And the fact that it wasn't even true. King was truly arming his suicide gun. :nickising:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, barbiej33p said:

NNN it's better to clear your name about such a thing before anyone gets to tarnish it at least that's how I see it :gemma:

honestly I don't think anyone ever ACTUALLy thought he was a pedo for saying a 16-year old (or whatever age) was cute:joanne: if the reasons for the accusations weren't so hilariously stupid I would actually understand why to try to clear your name but there was never really anything to clear

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Avril Lavigne said:

Kingdie is a pedo. :nickiscream:

 

Just now, demimaniac said:

lmao what's funny is that most coppers wouldn't even know about that if he didn't bring it up so much himself:jan2: we love a good sis starting his own bandwagon

It only takes one person (usually that roach Beysus) to say "the admin of COP is a pedo" and people start believing that shit. I will always tell the truth on that matter because pedophiles actually disgust me.

  • Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, demimaniac said:

honestly I don't think anyone ever ACTUALLy thought he was a pedo for saying a 16-year old (or whatever age) was cute:joanne: if the reasons for the accusations weren't so hilariously stupid I would actually understand why to try to clear your name but there was never really anything to clear

He was 17 and all i said was "cute" when someone posted a pic of him. I didn't mean it in a sexual way, there were no emotes or gifs attached that indicated this. Plus most people who actually know me know i usually go for 25+

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ReprehensibleRoach said:

 

It only takes one person (usually that roach Beysus) to say "the admin of COP is a pedo" and people start believing that shit. I will always tell the truth on that matter because pedophiles actually disgust me.

honestly the reason why anyone would've believed it was if they didn't hear the reasoning behind it

when I first heard it and then heard the reasoning for your pedophilia I cackled:fergieomg:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Desperado

Demi Lovato hate bandwagon
Normani hate bandwagon
Ariana Grande bandwagon
Nicki hate bandwagon

Those 2 things that i made those fonts bold..... those were the messiest ones :deadbanana: Especially the Nicki ones :rip: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ReprehensibleRoach said:

He was 17 and all i said was "cute" when someone posted a pic of him. I didn't mean it in a sexual way, there were no emotes or gifs attached that indicated this. Plus most people who actually know me know i usually go for 25+

lmao that was my point nobody in their right mind would equate that to pedophilia:fergieomg:

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Desperado said:

Demi Lovato hate bandwagon
Normani hate bandwagon
Ariana Grande bandwagon
Nicki hate bandwagon

Those 2 things that i made those fonts bold..... those were the messiest ones :deadbanana: Especially the Nicki ones :rip: 

1

lmao throwback to last year when everyone and their mothers were making threads about demi:deadbanana:

also the Selena bandwagon hate (i'm guilty with this one:fergieomg:) on this forum is REAL 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, demimaniac said:

lmao that was my point nobody in their right mind would equate that to pedophilia:fergieomg:

SJWs did :fergieomg: The whole thing started on the old COP with my arch-nemesis "Jacob" (who has virtually dissappeared from the internet in the wake of Trump's election where he had the most delicious meltdown on another forum)

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Desperado
Just now, demimaniac said:

lmao throwback to last year when everyone and their mothers were making threads about demi:deadbanana:

also the Selena bandwagon hate (i'm guilty with this one:fergieomg:) on this forum is REAL 

idc about Selulu :fergieomg: but looks like i didn't know that people and their mothers were making threads about demi in the past LMAO :deadbanana2: was that on old COP right?

Also remember the mess that we were dealing earlier this year? When the trolls gathered to bash Demi everywhere :kelly: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Desperado said:

idc about Selulu :fergieomg: but looks like i didn't know that people and their mothers were making threads about demi in the past LMAO :deadbanana2: was that on old COP right?

Also remember the mess that we were dealing earlier this year? When the trolls gathered to bash Demi everywhere :kelly: 

6

lmao it was right around the start of the new COP like at the end of last year:kelly:  lmao only og's remember selulus bad liar:kelly: ANYONE?

omg those were the tough times to stan demi, the DEMI VS SELENA threads were daily whew

  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×