The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
demimaniac

Demi puts her $9.5 million mansion on sale

0904-demi-lovato-house-zillow-6.jpg

Demi Lovato has had enough with the home where she almost died from a drug overdose ... because we've learned she's selling it.

Demi just put her Hollywood Hills home up for sale for $9.495 million. She bought the house in September 2016 for $8.3 million.

Demi has not returned to the house since her OD. She went right from the hospital into rehab.

The house has been problematic for the singer, almost from the time she bought it. In January 2017, the house was in danger of sliding down the side of a mountain after the ground was compromised by storms. A mudslide cascaded into her driveway, severely compromising the hillside.

Have they used this house to shoot something in before? I don't remember what show it was but I remember this exact house in a scene of it where there was like a jaguar loose or something like that and nobody was permited to leave their houses and she had to be somewhere so she left anyways to find someone... WHAT am I thinking of

Just now, Khris said:

Have they used this house to shoot something in before? I don't remember what show it was but I remember this exact house in a scene of it where there was like a jaguar loose or something like that and nobody was permited to leave their houses and she had to be somewhere so she left anyways to find someone... WHAT am I thinking of

Omg I hope u find out what it is

Sounds very interesting lol