COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
aahfeekiee

What song took you the longest to start liking?

Kylie's Chocolate comes to mind :cm:

It's just not the kinda stuff that she used to do, so it took some time til it clicked with me, but now I love it so much, it might be one of my favourites from her :gaycat6:

• Upvote 1

Peace by Lana Del Rey Aka May Jailer

It's such an amazing song but for the longest time I perceived it as tuneless garbage, but I kept mislicking on my computer and the song started to play again and again. Once it clicked, and ever since then, the song gives me the feels all the time.

Her voice! The lyrics! The relatability! The way she picks herself up from the ashes :icant:

• Upvote 1

Just now, ACT2 said:

Million reasons

Hey Girl

How does one take long to appreciate Million Reasons? It's literally Speechless/Yoü and I/I Wanna Be With You reworked and rearranged slightly here and there.

It's always been a case of "if you like one you'll like them all" with Gaga ballads tbh

• Upvote 1

Just now, aahfeekiee said:

How does one take long to appreciate Million Reasons? It's literally Speechless/Yoü and I/I Wanna Be With You reworked and rearranged slightly here and there.

It's always been a case of "if you like one you'll like them all" with Gaga ballads tbh

the "shoving down the throat promo" made me hate mr 

so i had to try to like it again

• Upvote 1

Half of Kylie’s latest album tbh. :yikes: I used to call it “aluminum” instead of Golden, because there are a handful of songs on there that have very similar sounding arrangements, and I was like what is this yeehaw rodeo shit, but it’s grown on me over the last few months. :lipstick:

• Upvote 1

Just now, ACT2 said:

the "shoving down the throat promo" made me hate mr 

so i had to try to like it again

lmaooo but can you blame her tho? it was her best shot at a hit that era so she performed it eVERYWHERE sjakdsakjbdks our local hit queen :heart:

Just now, neonnights said:

Half of Kylie’s latest album tbh. :yikes: I used to call it “aluminum” instead of Golden, because there are a handful of songs on there that have very similar sounding arrangements, and I was like what is this yeehaw rodeo shit, but it’s grown on me over the last few months. :lipstick:

Sis, I'm still not ok with her latest album, I remember when Golden (the single) first dropped and I was just like  :yikes:

• Upvote 1

It was the only song my bilingual ass hated from the album. It was too slow, no catchy hook, couldn’t get into it. Couldn’t skip it either because my siblings are older and I had no say and they blasted that whole album for like 4 years in every car trip. My family is basically a Shakira cult, lol.

Anyways, maybe it was just a case of needing to get older to appreciate it (or brainwashed idk). But when I listened to it after the Oral Fixation eras were over, I love now.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Disco_Stan said:

Sis, I'm still not ok with her latest album, I remember when Golden (the single) first dropped and I was just like  :yikes:

It’s a cute song, but it was a non-event. I’m surprised the album went number one honestly. I love Kylie, but if any of her albums were to peak at the top of the charts, this was not the one I’d expect. But I guess that shows how shit Stream Me Once was with the public. 

There are some songs on there I’ve grown to like a lot (Rollin’, Shelby 68, Live a Little, Stop Me from Flopping), but it’s a very perculiar album. 

• Upvote 1