COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Treacherous Lovatic

Artists You Used To Hate But Love Now

I wouldn't say I hated these two, but I didn't really like them at first. However now, I have Beg For It on repeat and starting to stan Iggy 

As for Charli, I didn't really like her at first but then I heard Break The Rules. A bop and also on my way to stanning.

undefined

• Upvote 2

Just now, Hymn said:

I wouldn't say I hated these two, but I didn't really like them at first. However now, I have Beg For It on repeat and starting to stan Iggy 

As for Charli, I didn't really like her at first but then I heard Break The Rules. A bop and also on my way to stanning.

undefined

Not you lying. :jan4:

Don't think I don't remember when you stanned Iggy. + You have 600 something plays of Charli.

undefined

I never really hated her, but Taylor Swift. I used to jump on the hate train that was going around back when Kim K exposed her on Snapchat, but I was still listening to 1989 after that and when I listened to her whole discography (besides 1989) on Spotify, I started to understand her music and now I’m a stan. Hell, I’ve played her 3,000 something times (but half of those plays are mostly reputation)

• Upvote 2

I hated Taylor back when she got "exposed" but now I love her!

I also used to hate Bieber but ever since he released Where Are U Now I've casually enjoyed his music. But I'm starting to not like him again because he keeps releasing generic, trashy edm songs when he should be releasing some of his own music :tiara1:

• Upvote 2

Selena, i thought she could not sing and was useless. However, i think she is the pop girl that we need. Bops, lyrics and an actor.

I used to also dislike Taylor because i thought she was overrated. Same with Lorde. 

undefined

Sky Ferreira.

The tumblr fags were all about her in 2013 and I thought she was just an annoying fad they were obsessed with and then I got depressed that year and would listen to NTMT while I got drunk and began to stan :kelly:

And I also couldn’t stan anaL when BTD was about to be released because again fellow gays were putting me off but I heard Off to the Races and started to stan HARD