COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
DictatorIndie

User: R3tr0

Remember, if you have any suspicion of a duplicate account of a banned member, then contact us and we'll look into it. I usually take it upon myself though to present my suspicions to the mod/admin team and we all work together to find out the truth. 

We will NOT allow adults who solicit minors to be on this forum, plain and simple. We are not FOTPedo's.

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

Just now, Black Beauty ? said:

So fucking deceived :nyleave:

Wow I can't.

Bye felicia.

Seriously. I felt bad for snapping at him one day and had recommended him some shows to watch. I’m just like wow at myself now that this has been revealed. 

• Upvote 5

Just now, neonnights said:

Seriously. I felt bad for snapping at him one day and had recommended him some shows to watch. I’m just like wow at myself now that this has been revealed. 

#SweetestMemberAward love.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

Just now, barbiej33p said:

R3tro was so fucking annoying, I'm so glad to know he is trash filth. He always had an attitude with an "lol" at the end, and jumped into @Elusive Loverboy drama calling him names without knowing anything about the situation

GOOD RIDDANCE tbqh :stare:

The fact that I get along with pretty much everyone but he was the one that got on my nerves only to find out it was that weirdo :kelly: What's wrong with him? He isn't welcome here no matter how many accounts he creates :kelly:

Hide contents

I remember you telling me you couldn’t stand him and I was like really? The psychic Pisces jumped out! But really. I do recall you having your suspicions. Let’s just listen to Matt from now on 

• Love 1

Just now, hammer said:

The pedophile was amongst us all this time...... :bishwhet:

I feel fucking disgusted and violated, like a STD hit COP and was here for WEEKS infesting the site. Thank god for Swiffers spraying ha pedo-be-gone :shookga:

• Upvote 4