COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

R.E.M.

Does anyone here stan Doja Cat?

I just discovered her and she's amazing. I can't stop listening to Amala.

Image result for doja cat album

Drop dead gorgeous legend giving me "Dangerously In Love" teas, tbh. If you haven't heard of her, these are some great starter tracks.

• Upvote 2

I think I'm cool with her. And when she apologized for saying "faggot" in a tweet from high school, by saying faggot again like a dozen more times ajfksbdfkbdskfb that was hilarious :eartha:

• Upvote 1

Just now, aahfeekiee said:

I think I'm cool with her. And when she apologized for saying "faggot" in a tweet from high school, by saying faggot again like a dozen more times ajfksbdfkbdskfb that was hilarious :eartha:

:eartha: This. :eartha:

Just now, One Of The Boys said:

I was stanning hardcore for a week until she came out as homophobic :nickiawkward:

I mean it was an old tweet and she owned up to it and apologized. Also someone told me she was bi so if that was the case I thought she'd be able to claim it in the first place? Idk but this is a weird conversation to be having. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, One Of The Boys said:

I was stanning hardcore for a week until she came out as homophobic :nickiawkward:

Between Doja and Azealia can't we just have one talented indie rap queen who also isn't a homophobic piece of shit :krisgun:

• Upvote 1

Just now, aahfeekiee said:

I mean it was an old tweet and she owned up to it and apologized. Also someone told me she was bi so if that was the case I thought she'd be able to claim it in the first place? Idk but this is a weird conversation to be having. 

This is giving me Azealia 'but i'm bisexual, so i can say faggot' Banks teas :done:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Disco_Stan said:

This is giving me Azealia 'but i'm bisexual, so i can say faggot' Banks teas :done:

Exactly, which is why I feel it's a weird conversation to have bc it's a slippery slope before you go into argument territory where "if I tell you I identify as LGBT and don't need to prove myself then by that logic anyone can do that and we all can lay claim to the word faggot" which is an uncomfortable statement all in all lmao

• Upvote 1