COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
aahfeekiee

What's one thing that put you off when you first joined COP that you're okay with now?

Personally I thought SYG and flamebait topics on Battlegrounds were such cesspools, but I'm cool with them now tho. I bet y'all have some frustrations in life and there's most certainly worse things you can do to cope with them. :asmrchew3: Plus at the start I couldn't tell friendly arguments vs actual beef, so it felt more hostile than it does now.

I'd think the Coldplay stanbase safespace would be a cesspool too (if we have one) Obviously I haven't been there but if I did I'd imagine it'd be terrible. :asmrchew5:

What about y'all?

• Upvote 1

I feel, and maybe this could’ve just been me being sensitive, but I feel a lot of seasoned users weren’t so open toward new users. I felt kind of iced out at first. That turned around quickly I feel when the board noticed that I wasn’t going anywhere and more people warmed up to me after that. 

Nothing bad, but it did feel kind of clique-ish at first, which I suppose should’ve been expected. 

• Upvote 6

Just now, aahfeekiee said:

I'd think the Coldplay stanbase safespace would be a cesspool too (if we have one) Obviously I haven't been there but if I did I'd imagine it'd be terrible. :asmrchew5:

That reminds me of the time I met a really cute guy. We had chemistry and I was about to ask him out when he let slip that he was going to a Coldplay concert, willingly

I said my goodbyes right there and then :wendy4:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Disco_Stan said:

That reminds me of the time I met a really cute guy. We had chemistry and I was about to ask him out when he let slip that he was going to a Coldplay concert, willingly

That was the right thing to do, sis. :mimientrance:

• Upvote 2

Just now, AngryAzalean said:

Well it's been a while since I joined cuz I'm a oldie but I guess I put myself off because I was intimidated by the higher/older members but it's not a problem now, although there's some members I avoid because I don't think they like me and they've never really approached me so :rly: 

I definitely avoided certain members at first. Not because I was intimidated but because I was worried we’d clash. And I would always say, if there’s ever an instance we’d fight, I’d just rub the fact that I won “best new member” after only being on here for 3 weeks nnn. 

But that was the old me when I was still getting a good feel for the board. I feel happy and ready to talk to anyone on here now.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Swagga said:

nn only 28 members are online rn :rip: the pits  :rip:

We need someone who will shake the table and make the forum very active. A Miley Bangerz tea :gaycat4:

i cant believe Indie was using Google stats to show that COP was rising up the rankings and catching up to North Korea like.... girl we got a loooooong way to go :deadbanana:

Just now, Disco_Stan said:

It's better to know then than later. :demicry: You dodged a bullet early on and your story of sacrifices inspires us all.

• Upvote 1

when people make a thread and the OP looks unprofessional (mainly from media articles and celeb news). I like when its neat and clean, blame my OCD btw 

Also I felt irritated when one member on here only want to use popcrave's tweets. It's not a big deal but i just prefer people to put the content in the OP instead of a tweet that includes the content, but im used to it now 

Just now, aahfeekiee said:

i cant believe Indie was using Google stats to show that COP was rising up the rankings and catching up to North Korea like.... girl we got a loooooong way to go :deadbanana:

Ive never ever said we're comparable to them.... i mean how can you compare a ONE YEAR old forum to a TWENTY year old forum? 

Just now, ReprehensibleRoach said:

Ive never ever said we're comparable to them.... i mean how can you compare a ONE YEAR old forum to a TWENTY year old forum? 

This place is more fun though honestly should grow to be bigger but TRL has this monopoly of being coveted simply because it's been around for so long

Site is falling apart though with all those 503 mistakes I wish this one grew

• Upvote 1

Just now, Swagga said:

The lack of activity tbh, but I kind of get used to it now. :asmrchew3: 

Right now we have 80 people (including 42 members - anon members count y'all even though no one ever counts them) viewing the site. 

I work for a large corporation and they usually have under 10 people viewing their large website at any one time. 

Also, we're the second most active GENERAL pop forum after NK. I don't understand this comment.

Just now, Swagga said:

@ReprehensibleRoach why the down votes sis ? Didn't mean to be rude or anything.

IKR? At the end of the day we're both posting quite a lot on COP, we've chosen which side of the bread to put the butter on. We're supporting COP despite knowing that there's 30 members online at most at any given time.... there's nothing to be upset about :parissalt:

• Upvote 1