The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
IsThatKingdieSlaying

Top 10 Reasons Carrie Bradshaw Was the WORST

YAAAAAS. She was so fucking annoying and thought she was above all of her friends. Miranda’s butch ass should’ve knocked her clean out at least once cause Carrie needed to be humbled.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Disco_Stan said:

No lie was told in this video - and we all know the only reason to watch was for Samantha and her hoeish ways :rly:

Yes! 

I’ll never forget the episode where Carrie walks in on San giving a blowjob and then icing her out after that cause she felt “dirty” seeing that. Like, you write about sex for a living! Carrie was legitimately the worst. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, neonnights said:

Yes! 

I’ll never forget the episode where Carrie walks in on San giving a blowjob and then icing her out after that cause she felt “dirty” seeing that. Like, you write about sex for a living! Carrie was legitimately the worst. 

True dat! Carrie was such a prude.

Samantha was the only one worth emulating

SpanishSoreBinturong-small.gif

Queen!

• Upvote 1

True dat! Carrie was such a prude.

Samantha was the only one worth emulating

SpanishSoreBinturong-small.gif

Queen!

Facts. Also, off topic, but have you heard the Confessions on a Dance Floor demos? I just discovered them over the weekend, and I am in love with the Get Together demo.

Just now, CandyCoatedConfection said:

I only ever watched a few episodes since the show came out teo years after I was born and my mother (who was an regular watcher) made sure I never saw many episodes. She did always seem prudish though.

It’s a bit dated now, but it’s definitely worth a watch. Check it out some time! :) 

• Upvote 1

Facts. Also, off topic, but have you heard the Confessions on a Dance Floor demos? I just discovered them over the weekend, and I am in love with the Get Together demo.

Yup, Get Together demo is brilliant, you have taste! I love the Demo version of Future Lovers too

• Love 1

It’s a bit dated now, but it’s definitely worth a watch. Check it out some time! :) 

Yup, Get Together demo is brilliant, you have taste! I love the Demo version of Future Lovers too

Where the fuck are they! I need them in my life! :wendy20:

Ugh that album still gives me goosebumps after all these years she really snapped whew! :shookga:

• Love 1

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Where the fuck are they! I need them in my life! :wendy20:

Ugh that album still gives me goosebumps after all these years she really snapped whew! :shookga:

This is a playlist of them on YouTube. Get Together is the standout as it sounds the most finished. I almost prefer the demo to the studio version. It also reminds me of the Confessions version of Erotica slightly at certain points.

• Upvote 1

This is a playlist of them on YouTube. Get Together is the standout as it sounds the most finished. I almost prefer the demo to the studio version. It also reminds me of the Confessions version of Erotica slightly at certain points. 

I love Get Together's demo but I still prefer the album version. Same with the I Love New York demo. The album is perfect imo but I love having these alternative versions. :katy3: