COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Roobz

Is Christina done with the Liberation era already?

I mean... only 2 singles? Almost no promo, no magazine covers, interviews, almost nothing... that was all it? after a wait of 6 fucking years , she was done with the era after 1 month of starting?

• Upvote 2

A Chrustina AgWHOlera era ends as soon as it begins. 

She didn't even chart on the Hot 100 this time around and spent TWO WEEKS in the Billboard 200. 

She really is the Queen of Flop :rly: 

Don't worry, Sia is coming to save older pop women soon 

• Upvote 2

Guest IsThatSaraS

She did the cover of Cosmo....

... but yea, the marketing and the choice of singles and stuff was an absolute MESS,

even though the album is one of her best :gaycat:

Just now, ReprehensibleRoach said:

A Chrustina AgWHOlera era ends as soon as it begins. 

She didn't even chart on the Hot 100 this time around and spent TWO WEEKS in the Billboard 200. 

She really is the Queen of Flop :rly: 

Don't worry, Sia is coming to save older pop women soon 

You can just say HAGuilera or the Oreo peddling bitch.

:rly:

Why wouldn't she be done with it? She promoted the first two singles and they flopped, so she decided that there is no use in throwing away money for promo slots. And the reason she took so long is because she delivered QUALITY and honestly that's what matters. I don't wait 6 years on an Artists so that they can come back with hits, but with great music

• Upvote 2

I think Lotus kinda annoyed her because her label (as far as I know) tried to milk her for hits and commercial success which meant the album sucked (filler...filler and more filler...), so she waited this long to release a album that was true to HER instead of her label breathing down her neck, and as a result she didn't promote it as much cuz she just doesn't care for commercial success, she's made that pretty clear I think tbh.

• Upvote 1

Just now, AngryAzalean said:

I think Lotus kinda annoyed her because her label (as far as I know) tried to milk her for hits and commercial success which meant the album sucked (filler...filler and more filler...), so she waited this long to release a album that was true to HER instead of her label breathing down her neck, and as a result she didn't promote it as much cuz she just doesn't care for commercial success, she's made that pretty clear I think tbh.

She tweeted about that few weeks ago

• Upvote 1

People who say the marketing was bad are DELUSIONAL. The rollout was great (apart from they should have released Fall in Line's MV and radio release earlier). 

The reality is: people are not interested in Xtina anymore, sadly.