COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
eevee

Listen to my suicidal version of "My Heart Will On" by Celine Dion

i was pretty sad today so i  decided to make a sad beat  then i thought why not re-do a famous song in my own way so i tried a different songs but the one that rally clicked was "my heart will go on" cuz its been covered so many times but i wanted to make it my own so here it is i was pretty inspired by tinashe, bryson tiller, NAV and juice wrld

• Upvote 1

I'm not really a fan of this style of music because it alters your voice too much but you should really cover some songs tho, because your voice sounds really soothing and it sounds good :heart:

• Love 1

Just now, Astral said:

I'm not really a fan of this style of music because it alters your voice too much but you should really cover some songs tho, because your voice sounds really soothing and it sounds good :heart:

thank you, i know it sounds really autotuned but i wanted to give it a lifeless dystopian feel , it makes it sounds more cold and sad lol

if u have any suggestions for cover hmu 

Just now, eevee said:

thank you, i know it sounds really autotuned but i wanted to give it a lifeless dystopian feel , it makes it sounds more cold and sad lol

if u have any suggestions for cover hmu 

Hmmm, honestly I don't know what you think about it but I feel like you could particularly sound good on ballads and some pop songs like Perfect by Ed Sheeran (I'm pretty sure you could nail that chorus) or some Justin Bieber songs like What Do You Mean (I'm not sure about this tho, but you should at least try).

Just now, Astral said:

Hmmm, honestly I don't know what you think about it but I feel like you could particularly sound good on ballads and some pop songs like Perfect by Ed Sheeran (I'm pretty sure you could nail that chorus) or some Justin Bieber songs like What Do You Mean (I'm not sure about this tho, but you should at least try).

"What Do You Mean" would suit my voice well i think yep 

Just now, Astral said:

I just noticed the title tho, are you okay ? :hug2:

It's a bad day, honestly, but it's the the first nor the last lol! It makes me feel creative tho... don't worry for me <3 

• Love 1

Just now, eevee said:

It's a bad day, honestly, but it's the the first nor the last lol! It makes me feel creative tho... don't worry for me <3 

Well I hope it'll get better :heart: If you need to talk sometimes don't hesitate :heart:

Spoiler

It's true that a lot of artists take their inspiration from their struggles tho, I just hope they aren't too hard to overcome for you :heart:

Just now, Astral said:

Well I hope it'll get better :heart: If you need to talk sometimes don't hesitate :heart:

Reveal hidden contents

It's true that a lot of artists take their inspiration from their struggles tho, I just hope they aren't too hard to overcome for you :heart:

My self-confidence is very very low today, i need to stay off these dating apps for now, its toxic for me... i go from highs to lows i'm tired of this brain lol 

• Love 1

Just now, eevee said:

My self-confidence is very very low today, i need to stay off these dating apps for now, its toxic for me... i go from highs to lows i'm tired of this brain lol 

I've never used those but I heard they're very toxic, yeah :/ 

Can relate but honestly I'm kinda strange or lucky I don't know because sometimes I totally feel myself and some others absolutely not, yet it doesn't hurt me that much, or maybe I don't even realize it does....