COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
hammer

Normani l Pleasure Principle l Cover

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

That's amazing. But what's BMI RnB and Hip Hop Awards? Never heard of it, is it new?

About

BMI was founded in 1939 by forward-thinkers who wanted to represent songwriters in emerging genres, like jazz, blues and country, and protect the public performances of their music. Operating on a non-profit-making basis, BMI is now the largest music rights organization in the U.S. and is still nurturing new talent and new music.

What We Do

BMI is the bridge between songwriters and the businesses and organizations that want to play their music publicly. As a global leader in music rights management, BMI serves as an advocate for the value of music, representing nearly 13 million musical works created and owned by more than 800,000 songwriters, composers and music publishers.

• Upvote 1

Just now, ReprehensibleRoach said:

Not good ?

This is really good for her, especially when her career hasn't even started yet. When can you perform a tribute in front of the artist itself

• Upvote 5

Just now, hammer said:

This is really good for her, especially when her career hasn't even started yet. When can you perform a tribute in front of the artist itself

They're obviously not being truthful. I mean it's clear as day she is the best dancer since Ciara, who came out in 2004. Those are the facts. :wendy13:

• Upvote 6

I'm so mad rn. I was scrolling through my YouTube feed and I saw Normani - Pleasure Principal (Official Video). I screamed and ran downstairs because I wanted to watch the video in full HD. I thought it was Normani's debut single. I was literally dying. Then I switch on the television, type in the songs name and realize it's a fanmade video

• Upvote 1

Just now, Venti said:

I'm so mad rn. I was scrolling through my YouTube feed and I saw Normani - Pleasure Principal (Official Video). I screamed and ran downstairs because I wanted to watch the video in full HD. I thought it was Normani's debut single. I was literally dying. Then I switch on the television, type in the songs name and realize it's a fanmade video

Just watch that slayage of a performance though!

• Upvote 3

Just now, Venti said:

I saw that video! That what tempted me to post this thread :ariwig:

• Upvote 2

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

Is she the next Bey? :wendy13:

In Normani’s own words, it’s flattering but sis ain’t ready to be compared to Bey... yet. But that’s okay we love humble and motivated future legend :wendysass:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Diomedes said:

In Normani’s own words, it’s flattering but sis ain’t ready to be compared to Bey... yet. But that’s okay we love humble and motivated future legend :wendysass:

Knowing Camilla's stuck up ass, she probably already compared herself to JLO, Thalia, Shakira, Demi, and Selena Quintanilla-Pérez and even said she's better than all of them. :noah:

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Barksdaleiv said:

if the cameraman was good at his job this would have been such a better performance. We completely miss the splits and the chair jump.

But wasn't chair supposed to fall?