COP is back baby! Read more... ร—
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ร—

Knowles ๐Ÿ’Ž

Household artists who takes ZERO risk??

Just now, Black Beauty ? said:

Who do you think are those household artists with ton of success who takes little to no artistic risk??? Always plays it safe and basicย 

Doย The Chainsmokers count? Because giiirlllย 

200.gif

I know it's rich for me to be this shady given K-Pop is possibly one of the most risk-averse music industriesย in the world but like the Chainsmokers are unmatched, and that's the tea!

• Upvote 3

I kissed a girl in 2008 wasnt a risk?? Bon appetite video wasnt a risk?? Being political wasnt a risk??? :katy1:

Katy didn't take any risk with Witness. It's just the music that was bad. :jan1:

IKAG was a homophobique anthem and a lot of people in America were homophobique back then (until Gaga came in and birthed the gays :somepoints:)

• Upvote 1

Just now, Swagga said:

Katy Perry, Britney Spears (post- 2011), Adele, Ellie, Kelly Clarkson, and 90% of male artists. :arieducating:

Witness was a risk for Katy's side

Britney's Glory had risky songs on it too

ย 

Adele,Ellie I agree

Not very known with Kelly's disco but sure

• Upvote 1

I kissed a girl in 2008 wasnt a risk?? Bon appetite video wasnt a risk?? Being political wasnt a risk??? :katy1:

Being political? Girl, we've all listened to Chained to the Rhythm. It's as if she wanted to be "woke" and she also wanted to keep her republican fans. It was politically vague, and also one of the reasons why Katy Perry was a joke in 2017.

Bon Appetite just fueled more of her embarassment

:parissalt:

• Upvote 3

Just now, God said:

Being political? Girl, we've all listened to Chained to the Rhythm. It's as if she wanted to be "woke" and she also wanted to keep her republican fans. It was politically vague, and also one of the reasons why Katy Perry was a joke in 2017.

Bon Appetite just fueled more of her embarassment

I am not talking about CTTR, I am talking about being on the road for Hillary Clinton for her entire campaign and being the singer for her because doing that, she lost a lot of Republican fans.ย 

I am not talking about CTTR, I am talking about being on the road for Hillary Clinton for her entire campaign and being the singer for her because doing that, she lost a lot of Republican fans.ย 

She lost a lot of her Democrat fans when she released Witness too

She just lost a lot of fans in general for her fail attempt at being a political activist

Just now, Sonii said:

Witness was a risk for Katy's side

Britney's Glory had risky songs on it too

ย 

Adele,Ellie I agree

Not very known with Kelly's disco but sure

Had Britney released the original MM video, Glory era would'veย been considered as a risky career move, and maybe it would've brought her career back from the dead. Too bad her shitty teamย care more about her fragrances and perfumes than her music. :asmrchew3:

ย 

Witness was just plain trash.

Just now, Maren Swift said:

Taylor Swift has changed sounds and experimented with different musical stylesย so saying she doesn't take any risks is false.ย :arieducating:

going into pop music is especially during the peak of pop is not a risk at all especially for a blonde hair blue eyed girl next door woman.

Just now, Maren Swift said:

Taylor Swift has changed sounds and experimented with different musical stylesย so saying she doesn't take any risks is false.ย :arieducating:

Well honestly.... Country, pop, and rock have been all genres that she's been using since the beginning. Her transition to eras like Red and 1989 were kind of expected.

ย 

• Upvote 1