The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
More over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Hellfire

Hello~

Hey, guys. I've been lurking the site for a bit, I'm usually checking out the lounge and visual entertainment threads the most when I'm bored. I thought it was time to make an account. Plus, @ReprehensibleRoach (Hi! Thanks for the welcome!) called me out (lovingly so) to introduce myself, I should have already, oops. I suck at these kinda things but here we go:

What is your name? Jael or Jay, either works.
Where are you from? Originally from NY but now live in CT (I'd tell you something interesting or about it but idk much because I'm a hermit and never go anywhere ).

Who are you a fan of? I like a little of everyone and everything. Chances are I like something from all your faves. But as for 'stanning' anyone, I don't follow artists closely like that, the closest would be Hilary Duff, queen of lazy and doing the absolute bare minimum and Prue Halliwell from Charmed is my fave character of all time, so I guess I stan them.

As for my music taste, it is literally all over the place; pop, edm, alternative, r&b, indie rock, kpop, rpop, jpop, bachata,  it's a mess. I guess I don't care about language, I just like to enjoy different kinds of music. Anything that's fun and upbeat usually is what I go for; I like music to put me in a good mood. I tend to listen to a lot of electronic/dance type stuff by default, but I am open to all different types of music.

Artists who I enjoy

Spoiler

(literally strolled my iTunes to write these down): The Veronicas, Hilary Duff, Solange, Krewella, Aaliyah, SEREBRO, Rihanna, NERVO, Paramore, Carly Rae Jepsen, Evanescence, Medina, JoJo, Alexandra Stan, Basshunter, Rita Ora, Lady Gaga, Tinashe, Ariana Grande, Becky G.,  Cassie, Pixie Lott, Amerie, Jordan Sparks, The Killers, Avril Lavigne, Doves, Selena Q., Barelona, Zayn, Leslie Grace, Sia, Jennifer Lopez, Kesha, Afrojack, Sugababes, t.A.T.u., Amerie, Era Istrefi. I'm pretty sure if I know them, I probably like something from everyone's faves here.

Some KPop Artists I enjoy:

Spoiler

After School, T-ARA, Sunmi, TVXQ, 9MUSES, Big Bang, 2NE1, BlackPink, 4Minute, 24K, AOA, BEAST, Brave Girls, Boa, SHINee, EXID, BESTie, DAY6, GANGKIZ, Wonder Girls, Miss A, Hello Venus, HISTORY, Hyosung, HyunA, Kahi, KARA, JYJ, Rainbow, LOOΠΔ, SISTAR, VIXX, ZE:A, RANIA, MYNAME, MBLAQ, and more I cannot think of.

Do you have any other hobbies? I like to draw; digitally and traditionally. I work a lot on my iPad and also currently learning how to use water color. I'll probably be making my own instagram account or a thread or something with art, if any of you are actually interested in seeing that. I also webdesign/code sometimes but I've gotten lazy and haven't for a while because I am lazy. And watching movies/tv shows, I like to escape reality.

Is there anything else you'd like to share? Sorry if I seem boring, I'm not very exciting lol I'm used to keeping to myself so I apologize if I'm not very expressive or social right away. But yeah, hope you guys are doing well! :)

• Upvote 4
  • Love 5

Just now, Mr. Hellfire said:

Hey, guys. I've been lurking the site for a bit, I'm usually checking out the lounge and visual entertainment threads the most when I'm bored. I thought it was time to make an account. Plus, @ReprehensibleRoach (Hi! Thanks for the welcome!) called me out (lovingly so) to introduce myself, I should have already, oops. I suck at these kinda things but here we go:

What is your name? Jael or Jay, either works.
Where are you from? Originally from NY but now live in CT (I'd tell you something interesting or about it but idk much because I'm a hermit and never go anywhere ).

Who are you a fan of? I like a little of everyone and everything. Chances are I like something from all your faves. But as for 'stanning' anyone, I don't follow artists closely like that, the closest would be Hilary Duff, queen of lazy and doing the absolute bare minimum and Prue Halliwell from Charmed is my fave character of all time, so I guess I stan them.

As for my music taste, it is literally all over the place; pop, edm, alternative, r&b, indie rock, kpop, rpop, jpop, bachata,  it's a mess. I guess I don't care about language, I just like to enjoy different kinds of music. Anything that's fun and upbeat usually is what I go for; I like music to put me in a good mood. I tend to listen to a lot of electronic/dance type stuff by default, but I am open to all different types of music.

Artists who I enjoy

Reveal hidden contents

(literally strolled my iTunes to write these down): The Veronicas, Hilary Duff, Solange, Krewella, Aaliyah, SEREBRO, Rihanna, NERVO, Paramore, Carly Rae Jepsen, Evanescence, Medina, JoJo, Alexandra Stan, Basshunter, Rita Ora, Lady Gaga, Tinashe, Ariana Grande, Becky G.,  Cassie, Pixie Lott, Amerie, Jordan Sparks, The Killers, Avril Lavigne, Doves, Selena Q., Barelona, Zayn, Leslie Grace, Sia, Jennifer Lopez, Kesha, Afrojack, Sugababes, t.A.T.u., Amerie, Era Istrefi. I'm pretty sure if I know them, I probably like something from everyone's faves here.

Hide contents

After School, T-ARA, Sunmi, TVXQ, 9MUSES, Big Bang, 2NE1, BlackPink, 4Minute, 24K, AOA, BEAST, Brave Girls, Boa, SHINee, EXID, BESTie, DAY6, GANGKIZ, Wonder Girls, Miss A, Hello Venus, HISTORY, Hyosung, HyunA, Kahi, KARA, JYJ, Rainbow, LOOΠΔ, SISTAR, VIXX, ZE:A, RANIA, MYNAME, MBLAQ, and more I cannot think of.

Do you have any other hobbies? I like to draw; digitally and traditionally. I work a lot on my iPad and also currently learning how to use water color. I'll probably be making my own instagram account or a thread or something with art, if any of you are actually interested in seeing that. I also webdesign/code sometimes but I've gotten lazy and haven't for a while because I am lazy. And watching movies/tv shows, I like to escape reality.

Is there anything else you'd like to share? Sorry if I seem boring, I'm not very exciting lol I'm used to keeping to myself so I apologize if I'm not very expressive or social right away. But yeah, hope you guys are doing well! :)

I see a mention of one of my favorite underrated boygroups!

:entrance: We would love to welcome good taste to COP. Hi, I'm your stand-in K-Pop fan representative 

Quick question: which is After School's best album? There is only one correct answer :cupcakke2:

ALSO THE MENTION OF GANGKIZ UGGHHH you brought them up from the DEAD my girls didnt deserve to disband this early just because they were too old :deadbanana2:

• Upvote 2

Just now, neonnights said:

@Mr. Hellfire OMG! Is your username a reference to the iconic Charmed episode where Prue goes undercover? If it is, I LOVE YOU ALREADY.

Welcome to COP 

even if it is, @Mr. Hellfire you should say that its not just to fuck around with his ego hngggggg

• Upvote 1

Thank you for that suggestion that no one asked for. :gemma:

Hide contents

JK. I’m just teasing you, bitch. 

even if you weren't teasing i'd be aroused anyway bitch

• Upvote 1

Hide contents

all these old school groups :icant:welcome, tasteful legend s4HM6uG.jpg

• Upvote 1

Just now, Diaboliq said:

Hey!! Welcome to Church of Pop!!  <3

I love your name and avi.

Thank you!

Just now, aahfeekiee said:

I see a mention of one of my favorite underrated boygroups!

:entrance: We would love to welcome good taste to COP. Hi, I'm your stand-in K-Pop fan representative 

Quick question: which is After School's best album? There is only one correct answer :cupcakke2:

ALSO THE MANTION OF GANGKIZ UGGHHH you brought them up from the DEAD

Which boygroup? There's so many underrated ones I love.

Omg lol um for me probably Flashback? (Don't shoot me) I love that mini and Flashback is my second fave kpop song of all time.

dsjksd I love them, MAMA is my song, I have that physical album as well.

@Mr. Hellfire OMG! Is your username a reference to the iconic Charmed episode where Prue goes undercover? If it is, I LOVE YOU ALREADY.

Welcome to COP 

It is! One of my favorite episodes, Prue in her blue corset-like top alone >>

Just now, Salvatore said:

Welcome to COP! always nice to see some more k-pop stans on the site, some of the best members x

Thank you! And I love seeing other people into kpop :)

Just now, Black Beauty ? said:

Welcome to cop sweetie! I hope you enjoy it here! Be sure to get your post count up to 100 so you can enjoy vip privileges!! <3 

Thank you!

• Love 4

But as for 'stanning' anyone, I don't follow artists closely like that, the closest would be Hilary Duff, queen of lazy and doing the absolute bare minimum

Artists who I enjoy

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Hilary Duff threads have to qualify as my all time favorite to visit. Queen of vacations!

Also a fan of lots of people in your artists list. Taste! Welcome aboard!

• Upvote 1

Just now, idol of roses said:

all these old school groups :icant:welcome, tasteful legend s4HM6uG.jpg

2nd gen groups will always have my heart :demicry:

Just now, youresotoxic said:

welcome to cop! :love: hope you enjoy your time here!   (Tinashe, The Killers, Carly, Evanescence, Paramore, and Ariana, taste!)

do you like Red Velvet?

Thank you! And I do like Red Velvet, Irene is my fave member.

Just now, Dirkje said:

A Sugababes stan? YAAAAAASSSS!

Welcome!

They're awesome! Thank you!

• Love 1

It is! One of my favorite episodes, Prue in her blue corset-like top alone >>

:gretchen15: taste! Charmed is one of my all-time fave shows and Prue was my fave character from the series. There’s a Charmed thread somewhere in the visual entertainment section if you ever want to talk. :) 

and again, welcome!