The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
More over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
aahfeekiee

Have you ever had to defend your fave on the internet even though the argument was an uphill battle?

Who were you defending and what weak-ass argument did you have to use to support your case? 

I haven't done any before bc stan arguments aren't my tea :sipsip: but a funny case I've seen is when K-Pop boygroup member Kim Hyun Joong was accused of physically assaulting his girlfriend, his fans defended him and said something along the lines of

1. they were play fighting and KHJ did some power moves on her
  2. the furniture in the room were sharp and she sustained wounds injuries from it (someone ironically made a petition for the kii)

Anyway it secured their place at the rock bottom dumpster juice ass bums of the K-Pop fandom heirarchy. :nopeicant: I hope y'all haven't done anything as comically desperate, but honestly I wouldn't be surprised with some of y'all... :giggle:

• Upvote 1

Just now, R3tr0 said:

I dont have problematic faves so

Well that's not the only thing to defend, I have had to defend my fave from people saying she's talentless and a flop when that shouldn't be a factor

• Upvote 1

Just now, barbiej33p said:

Well that's not the only thing to defend, I have had to defend my fave from people saying she's talentless and a flop when that shouldn't be a factor

If someone calls ur fave talentless then they just have bad taste hon

I have went to WAR with people regarding a fave of mine, you guys won't know her. But basically they would say she can't rap but she's hot so they'd do her. I had to deal with those comments every time she released a song and video, if I thought it was exhausting, I'm sure she did too. I feel bad, I wish more people understood her art, it's really good and is relatable.

• Love 1

Just now, R3tr0 said:

I dont have problematic faves so

Harry is racist.

Camila used the n word. ( She said sorry tho. )

Troye used the n word.

Ariana is pretty problematic too tbh.

:asmrchew2:

Just now, aahfeekiee said:

Spill it! :giggle:

Also what's the worst you've seen K-Pop stans (maybe not yourself) argue about? Any cackle-inducing ones? :gaycat23:

not a kpop one but i remember a demi lovato stan said confident flopped because it came out during back to school week and people had to buy school supplies :whereisit:

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

Just now, idol of roses said:

not a kpop one but i remember a demi lovato stan said confident flopped because it came out during back to school week and people had to buy school supplies :whereisit:

:eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha::eartha:

Just now, idol of roses said:

NOOOOOOOOOOOO THATS TRAGIC HNGGGGG THE LENGTHS POP STANS GO TO tenor.gif

I’ve had to fight people telling me Carly’s a one hit wonder but nothing problematic since she’s the unproblematic queen. :wendy24:

I also fought with some person on Tumblr because they said Beyoncé was cultural appropriating for looking “South asian” in some Coldplay video. 

• Upvote 1