COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Tana Mongeau

Bad Girls Club & Bad Girls All-Star Battle

latest?cb=20131222133400

use this thread to talk about one of the greatest and messiest reality shows to air

Bad Girls Club (abbreviated BGC) was an American reality television series created by Jonathan Murray for the Oxygen network in the United States. The show focused on the altercations and physical confrontations of seven highly aggressive, quarrelsome, and unruly women. Each of the women would tend to have psychological and behavioral problems. Mischievously sexual and rascally moments are also captured among the women. All seven women typically have different backgrounds and personalities. They are introduced to the show based on their capacity to be a "charismatic, tough chick." The cast, deemed "bad girls", would enjoy a luxurious lifestyle in a fine mansion for three months, during which they had to obey specified rules. Their lives inside and outside of the house were chronicled and recorded by a production team.

Bad Girls Club aired in three nations besides the United States; MTV Australia, RTL 5 in The Netherlands, and TV11 in Sweden. Bunim-Murray has never licensed the show's format to a broadcaster in another nation for a local version of the series.[citation needed] The format of the show shifted in later seasons. If a cast member violated production rules, she was often evicted from the show and, if it is early in the season, would be replaced by a new cast member. The fourth season is considered the series' "breakthrough season" in that it became Oxygen's first series ever to average over one million viewers per episode.

There have been four spin-offs including Bad Girls Road Trip, Tanisha Gets Married, Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too – where past cast members seek true love, and Bad Girls All-Star Battle. Of all the contestants, Kerry Harvick (of season one) was a successful country singer before the show. Tanisha Thomas (of season two) later hosted Oxygen's OxygenLive! and the subsequent seasons of Love Games: Bad Girls Need Love Too. Thomas, who has been dubbed the "godmother" to all contestants, had her own series entitled Tanisha Gets Married.

In late 2016, Bad Girls Club was renewed for a seventeenth season titled Bad Girls Club: East Meets West. In February 2017, the series' future was put in limbo, with the network's announcement that it would convert to a true crime programming format, which was instituted in July 2017. When discussing the series' future, Frances Berwick, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment Lifestyle Networks' president, revealed: "Bad Girls Club, at this stage, I don't see it on Oxygen linear (referencing that it could air in a non-linear media form). Beyond that, we haven't figured it out yet."

Just now, MISS CAMARADERIE said:

WE WANT BGC BACK :cry2:

UGH I WANTED TO AUDITION SO BAD :cry2:

yas bitch! it's truly time for mtv or vh1 to buy rights to the series and start making it again. the fans want it!!!

i actually went with my friend once when she auditioned for the show! i believe it was for season 11 or 12? shit was so wild and messy, i'll truly never forget it. she got pretty far in the auditions, too! didn't end up making it on the show or even being held as a replacement, but she did multiple interviews.

• Upvote 1

I was so obsessed with this omg! I watched since season 2 when it was airing live on oxygen. I miss this show alot tbh, i loved having a messy show that i can watch every single week. 

• Love 1

Just now, Tana Mongeau said:

yas bitch! it's truly time for mtv or vh1 to buy rights to the series and start making it again. the fans want it!!!

i actually went with my friend once when she auditioned for the show! i believe it was for season 11 or 12? shit was so wild and messy, i'll truly never forget it. she got pretty far in the auditions, too! didn't end up making it on the show or even being held as a replacement, but she did multiple interviews.

omg iconic! too bad she neva made it she coulda knocked tf outta a couple annoying ass hoes

whats ur fave season(s)? mine r 4, 5, 7, 8, 9

10 & 16 did their thang too (i'm sorry but dreamdoll and that otha chick "bullying" that other girl was such a kii to me i'm awful lmao)

iconic if too bad she neva made it she coulda knocked tf outta a couple annoying ass hoes

whats ur fave season(s)? mine r 4, 5, 7, 8, 9

10 & 16 did their thang too (i'm sorry but dreamdoll and that otha chick "bullying" that other girl was such a kii to me i'm awful lmao)

even though some seasons were definitely lackluster, i love them all for different reasons. but my favorites are definitely 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, and 16

17 had its moments, too, but it sorta felt like it was missing something? idk

and omg yes dreamdoll and winter are ICONS and they truly ran their season despite dream leaving so soon. it was alllllll about them!

even though some seasons were definitely lackluster, i love them all for different reasons. but my favorites are definitely 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 14, 15, and 16

17 had its moments, too, but it sorta felt like it was missing something? idk

and omg yes dreamdoll and winter are ICONS and they truly ran their season despite dream leaving so soon. it was alllllll about them!

i still havnt seen 17 yet watchin it makes the end real nn

oh wow u like 6 i found it so draggy and that one hoe with the shortish curly hair got UNDER my skin she was the MOST annoyin

bgc7 stasi v shelly will 4eva be iconic she beat ha ass got dragged away and came back and beat ha ass again :eartha:

shelly's fren was in the bg like "shelly she whopped ya ass just go ova there" :whereisit:

i still havnt seen 17 yet watchin it makes the end real nn

oh wow u like 6 i found it so draggy and that one hoe with the shortish curly hair got UNDER my skin she was the MOST annoyin

bgc7 stasi v shelly will 4eva be iconic she beat ha ass got dragged away and came back and beat ha ass again :eartha:

shelly's fren was in the bg like "shelly she whopped ya ass just go ova there" :whereisit:

yeah i actually really do love bgc6! i personally really loved a few of the girls that season, especially miss bad bitch replacement wilmarie who literally beat nikki's head with a lamp!!! ratchet tv gold at its absolute FINEST!!! :rihwink:

stasi really came in on that last day like, "you've got 5 seconds to explain yourself or take this ass whooping," and proceeded to bash her absolute face in while shelly's lying ass still denied the shit while bein beaten tf up sfhshjf

• Love 1

Nobody is stanning for 12 or 13 :cry:

Who are y'alls favorite girls?

I loved Jenna from that whack ass Clermont Twin season, she was the least messy and the realest of them all, I really liked her raspy voice too

and her beef with Jela (a queen btw) was iconic, sis didn't pull any racist shit and neither of them were backing down from eachother :vixen3:

Iconic, and who could forget her after this iconic meme

Other favorites include loren, queen of quotes such as "the queen is leaving her palace" "You might wanna stop talking to me cause I'm having a bad day" "I thought there was one fake bitch in this house, there's two" 

Rocky's faggot ass, Sarah, Camilla, Nancy, Amber and Asia from the sisters season, Jada (this bitch is hella ignorant and racist but she brought us some hilarious arguments on her season so I'll let her slide) and of COURSE Tanisha

And how could I forget HILARIOUS Bri from 17, she really turned that whack ass season up, I loved her messy ass, and every fight she was in I was on her side, bitches really tried it with her for no reason ALSO THIS ICONIC ASS GIF SHE GAVE US tumblr_ona5ycwQTT1vhcgyjo1_400.gif

• Upvote 2

Just now, barbiej33p said:

I loved Jenna from that whack ass Clermont Twin season, she was the least messy and the realest of them all, I really liked her raspy voice too

and her beef with Jela (a queen btw) was iconic, sis didn't pull any racist shit and neither of them were backing down from eachother :vixen3:

Other favorites include loren, queen of quotes such as "the queen is leaving her palace" "You might wanna stop talking to me cause I'm having a bad day" "I thought there was one fake bitch in this house, there's two" 

Rocky's faggot ass, Sarah, Camilla, Nancy, Amber and Asia from the sisters season, Jada (this bitch is hella ignorant and racist but she brought us some hilarious arguments on her season so I'll let her slide) and of COURSE Tanisha

i honestly have too many faves to list, but i'd say my top 5 of all time are definitely: 1. natalie 2. winter 3. camila 4. sarah 5. mehgan

i honestly have too many faves to list, but i'd say my top 5 of all time are definitely: 1. natalie 2. winter 3. camila 4. sarah 5. mehgan

Yaass! also nn at my big ass essay, I just wanted to shout out all my favorites

h5l33Ls.gif

• Love 1

Just now, barbiej33p said:

And how could I forget HILARIOUS Bri from 17, she really turned that whack ass season up, I loved her messy ass, and every fight she was in I was on her side, bitches really tried it with her for no reason ALSO THIS ICONIC ASS GIF SHE GAVE US tumblr_ona5ycwQTT1vhcgyjo1_400.gif

whew i have so many faves imma jut list who i rmbr off the top of my head rn

miss "I RUN LA" big chin natalie, judi's mental ass, camilla, meghan, julie, erika, valentina, wintrr, dreamdoll

rmbr that girl that was like "I'M JUSTIN BIEBER'S BLACK GIRLFRIEND" :shriek:

• Love 2

whew i have so many faves imma jut list who i rmbr off the top of my head rn

miss "I RUN LA" big chin natalie, judi's mental ass, camilla, meghan, julie, erika, valentina, wintrr, dreamdoll

rmbr that girl that was like "I'M JUSTIN BIEBER'S BLACK GIRLFRIEND" :shriek:

Yaaasss Judi and Natalie gave us THAT entertainment :kelly:

Julie was a sweetheart, I really liked her on Redemption

And Dreamdoll has a bop so I automatically like her :gemma:

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

The last good season was season 7 with Ms Judi Jai.

The show went to shit not too long after that. It got stale like The Real World. There was nothing keeping it interesting and the girls got too aware of what the viewers expected of the show. 

But, with that said, there will never be a moment as iconic as Judi throwing cereal on Priscilla in bed. :kelly:

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, neonnights said:

The last good season was season 7 with Ms Judi Jai.

The show went to shit not too long after that. It got stale like The Real World. There was nothing keeping it interesting and the girls got too aware of what the viewers expected of the show. 

But, with that said, there will never be a moment as iconic as Judi throwing cereal on Priscilla in bed. :kelly:

Image result for i served you breakfast in bed

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Roobz said:

Image result for i served you breakfast in bed

When she spit on all of their pizza that they had made, when she threw (was it a skull?) in the water and screamed “I got the voodoo for you, bitch!”, when they asked her if she was crazy and she simply said, “Maybe so!”, when she carried that big ass voodoo doll around with her everywhere, when she successfully got her enemies evicted from the house by instigating them to punch her...whew, a legend! 

• Upvote 1
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, neonnights said:

When she spit on all of their pizza that they had made, when she threw (was it a skull?) in the water and screamed “I got the voodoo for you, bitch!”, when they asked her if she was crazy and she simply said, “Maybe so!”, when she carried that big ass voodoo doll around with her everywhere, when she successfully got her enemies evicted from the house by instigating them to punch her...whew, a legend! 

Like she said, She's Jesus and she'll sacrifice her body :)) 

Image result for judi bgc gif

• Upvote 1