Jump to content
COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Elusive Loverboy

Nicki Minaj wrote some of the most vile lyrics of all time, but are we surprised???

Recommended Posts

Rich sex has some of the most degrading and vile lyrics I have ever read.

Quote

If you know your pussy worth a Benz truck
(Rich sex)
Don't let homie fuck unless his bands up
(Rich sex)
Go to DR, get that fat transfer
(Rich sex)
It ain't such a thing as broke and handsome
(Rich sex)
If you let that broke ***** fuck, we tellin'
(Rich sex)
If you let that broke ***** fuck, we tellin'
(Rich sex)
If you let that broke ***** fuck, we tellin'
(Rich sex)
If you let that broke ***** fuck, we tellin'
(Rich sex)

The craziest part is that it isn't Lil Wayne spitting the most disgusting lyrics, but Nicki herself?

Has she no shame?

:iamdisgusted:

So basically, if a man isn't rich, he isn't worth your time? And the only thing women should strive for is a rich man? In before SJWs who cry over feminism come in here defending these garbage lyrics. :jan5:

Quote

I like money more than dick, *****, that's a fact
You think pussy's everything? Well, let's have a chat
A-a-ass out, pussy fat, point me to a rich *****
Who gon' Rico, Ace me, pay in full my money, Mitch *****?
I'ma help him fuck the check up, I'ma run the business
If your girl don't get it poppin', put me on your wishlist

Absolutely disgraceful and disrespectful for everything women have fought for through the years.

Me. I Am Disappointed....The Demeaning Lyrics.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nicki writes what she spits, Cardi... not so much. 

I bet if we let Cardi write her own raps, you'd hear her saying something homophobic and another apology of her "not knowing". 

This song is about self worth and not being afraid of your sexuality

Stop being such prudes and so hypocritical, you'd be praising Cardi B for doing the same.

:cacklega:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, God said:

Nicki writes what she spits, Cardi... not so much. 

I bet if we let Cardi write her own raps, you'd hear her saying something homophobic and another apology of her "not knowing". 

This song is about self worth and not being afraid of your sexuality

Stop being such prudes and so hypocritical, you'd be praising Cardi B for doing the same.

:cacklega:

There's a difference between not being afraid of your sexuality and manipulating men into buying you stuff and toying with their hearts.

Bye.

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, God said:

Nicki writes what she spits, Cardi... not so much. 

I bet if we let Cardi write her own raps, you'd hear her saying something homophobic and another apology of her "not knowing". 

This song is about self worth and not being afraid of your sexuality

Stop being such prudes and so hypocritical, you'd be praising Cardi B for doing the same.

:cacklega:

This is about Nicki. Not Cardi. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elusive Loverboy said:

And the only thing women should strive for is a rich man

And wasn’t your fave Cardi out here telling girls that instead of working, getting educated or getting their own money they should just get a sugar daddy? LMAO

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, kordei said:

And wasn’t your fave Cardi out here telling girls that instead of working, getting educated or getting their own money they should just get a sugar daddy? LMAO

Wasn't your fave saying going around and saying "I endorse these strippers" a few years ago and now she on some fake woke feminist bs by telling women "to have some respect for themselves?"

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TattoosOnMyMind said:

Wasn't your fave saying going around and saying "I endorse these strippers" a few years ago and now she on some fake woke feminist bs by telling women "to have some respect for themselves?"

I Endorse These Strippers is less problematic, she was booboo the fool on that interview tbh :yikes:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elusive Loverboy said:

There's a difference between not being afraid of your sexuality and manipulating men into buying you stuff and toying with their hearts.

Bye.

Where in the world is she insinuating that she's manipulating men into buying her stuff or toying with their hearts

:parissalt:

Just now, ReprehensibleRoach said:

This is about Nicki. Not Cardi. 

You should be the last one telling me this

:legendslaugh:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, barbiej33p said:

I Endorse These Strippers is less problematic, she was booboo the fool on that interview tbh :yikes:

What makes me laugh is that Nazi of all bitches should know what it's like to have to sell sex to make it in this industry.

Who the fuck does she think she is now just because she has money in her bank account and thinks she's better than some strippers who do what they have to do to put food on the tables or pay the bills?

She's so intolerably annoying and fake with all her "queen-ly" bullshit and how she's about "empowering women".

If she straight up said she was in the game for herself or how feminism was for her own benefit, I could at least appreciate her honesty.

People come at Cardi for being rough and crude but I prefer her blunt honesty over some social climber who's in it to put a cardboard crown on her head and some coins in her bank account.

/rant over

  • Upvote 3
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TattoosOnMyMind said:

What makes me laugh is that Nazi of all bitches should know what it's like to have to sell sex to make it in this industry.

Who the fuck does she think she is now just because she has money in her bank account and thinks she's better than some strippers who do what they have to do to put food on the tables or pay the bills?

She's so intolerably annoying and fake with all her "queen-ly" bullshit and how she's about "empowering women".

If she straight up said she was in the game for herself or how feminism was for her own benefit, I could at least appreciate her honesty.

People come at Cardi for being rough and crude but I prefer her blunt honesty over some social climber who's in it to put a cardboard crown on her head and some coins in her bank account.

/rant over

This tea gave me 3rd degree burns :aritea:

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×