Jump to content
COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
God

Collect Your Fave

Recommended Posts

Just now, God said:

@Starboy, @Homojénik, @CUZ!CAN, @Scarlett O'Hara, @MSL, @Damita Jo, @Craig, @Elusive Loverboy, @Venti, @Mocha, @RicanText, @TattoosOnMyMind, and @ReprehensibleRoach

:tiara1:

Thank you King Barbz, Indie, for showing me the Cardi Gang!

Sweetie, this tweet was already posted.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ReprehensibleRoach said:

"Accuse" = fact? 

LOL, you SJWs never learn :whereisit: 

You have no problem thinking Nicki paid for her brother's bail

You also use obscure tabloid news as a source

So let's not pretend you know what facts are

:nickiawkward:

Just now, Elusive Loverboy said:

Sweetie, this tweet was already posted.

 

Just wanna make sure the Cardi Gang has seen it!

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, God said:

You have no problem thinking Nicki paid for her brother's bail

You also use obscure tabloid news as a source

So let's not pretend you know what facts are

:nickiawkward:

Just wanna make sure the Cardi Gang has seen it!

Nazi's mother used money she got from selling one of Nazi's houses to post bail.:nickiawkward:

She continues to associate with him and even so far as went and took a picture with him right after he was released for his despicable crimes.

ReprehensibleRoach

A DISGUSTING, DETESTABLE, DEPLORABLE, DEGENERATE, DEMONIC, NAZI.:nickiscream:

 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Elusive Loverboy said:

200.gif

Mariah Carey promoting illiteracy?

Well that explains why some stans are so illiterate

Nicki on the other hand, gives free college tuition

Just now, TattoosOnMyMind said:

Nazi's mother used money she got from selling one of Nazi's houses to post bail.:nickiawkward:

She continues to associate with him and even so far as went and took a picture with him right after he was released for his despicable crimes.

ReprehensibleRoach

A DISGUSTING, DETESTABLE, DEPLORABLE, DEGENERATE, DEMONIC, NAZI.:nickiscream:

 

Carol Minaj sold her own house to post bail

She also declined to testify and distanced herself from her brother. She only visited him once because her mother wanted her to go

Barbz, I thought you were well versed on this trial

:nickiawkward:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, God said:

Mariah Carey promoting illiteracy?

Well that explains why some stans are so illiterate

Nicki on the other hand, gives free college tuition

Carol Minaj sold her own house to post bail

She also declined to testify and distanced herself from her brother. She only visited him once because her mother wanted her to go

Barbz, I thought you were well versed on this trial

:nickiawkward:

It's an edit. She didn't actually say that...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×