The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
MDNAInMyRebelHeart

Troye Sivan Has the Best Reviewed Pop Album of 2018 So Far

Troye-Sivan-Bloom-1535461313-640x640.jpg

Bloom is the second studio album by Australian singer and songwriter Troye Sivan, released on 31 August 2018 through EMI Australia and Capitol Records. Five singles preceded the release of the album: "My My My!", "The Good Side", "Bloom", "Dance to This", and "Animal".

So far the album has received a STELLAR response from critics and fans alike. So much so that it is now the best reviewed pop album of the year and one of the best reviewed albums of the year in general!

Bloom is, as of August 31, 2018, sitting at an 86 on Metacritic with an 8.5 audience rating.

2KSuj.png

Here is what some critics have to say about the album!

The Independent - "Making perfect pop isn’t easy, but Troye Sivan is a star who’s done his homework. With one foot in pop’s past and another in its present, Bloom is a record that could turn its considerate maker into one of mainstream music’s most revered and fascinating talents."

NME - "Here, Sivan has created an album that does away with any apology; instead it sees him seize happiness with both hands."

Rolling Stone - "Well beyond the already stellar dismissal of heteronormative storylines in pop love stories, Sivan finds a wealth of ways to bring about fresh reflections on age-old themes with undeniable charisma."

Visit HERE for more!

Congrats Troye!:clap:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nicki Minaj said:

On first listen, I really liked the songs at the end in particular. I lowkey lost interest in him after the BN era ended but maybe I'll be stanning again :lips:

Ill give it a listen, he just screams mediocrity to me but maybe I’m just hating :lips:

• Upvote 1