The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
More over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Guest IsThatSaraS

FoundFlix

Just now, neonnights said:

Oh wow. I’ve never heard of this channel, but this is definitely something I’d enjoy. 

Him and Deadmeat are bread and butter, he's cute for a guy with long-ish hair and his sarcastic humor is funny :) 

• Upvote 1

Just now, barbiej33p said:

Him and Deadmeat are bread and butter, he's cute for a guy with long-ish hair and his sarcastic humor is funny :) 

Hm, I’m definitely gonna go look at his channel now just to see what he looks like. :gretchen15:

• Love 1

Just now, Blue Sunshine said:

I subbed his channel the other day, found him through James/Dead Meat.  He's got some good content too, I love his Endings Explained series.

A memorable one he did was Better Watch Out, he pointed out lots of stuff that I had missed upon watching that movie.

Also, Hereditary was hella confusing but he broke it down well too

• Upvote 1

Just now, barbiej33p said:

A memorable one he did was Better Watch Out, he pointed out lots of stuff that I had missed upon watching that movie.

Also, Hereditary was hella confusing but he broke it down well too

I think that was one of the first videos of his I saw, pretty sure. I enjoy that he does relatively obscure films (by today's standards anyway) as well as more recent box office stuff. I love horror creators who appreciate the old campy stuff just as much as the new big Hollywood stuff.

I think I still wanna see that movie so I skipped that video until I get a chance to see it. 

• Upvote 1