Sign in to follow this  
Swagga

Shane Dawson

I've met him :beycute:

I used to be SUPER into his videos in like 2010 - 2014 or something when he would do sketches and really play all his characters. Then he stopped doing that and I grew less interested. I still watch him every now and then but I don't do his usual conspiracy videos, they sound like a waste of time.

I must admit though, I'm currently watching the Tanacon conspiracy series and it has me a bit shook

• Upvote 3

Guest Desperado

His Tana & Jeffree series made me subscribe him :cm:  awesome

I’ve stanned since the beginning of his channel in like 09:cm:

I loved him back in the Shane & friends days when he used to do sketched and I grew out a bit in like 2014-16 when he just did generic videos

I restanned in 2017 after he started making more original content again

king of youtube

• Upvote 1

i've really fallen back in love with his channel in the recent few months! known who he was since that start, but i fell off the bandwagon for a while when he clearly started doing the bare minimum to keep his paycheck coming in. but since his recent re-invigoration and creating really interesting series and content, i've definitely re-subscribed and stay keeping up with him.

2 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

i've really fallen back in love with his channel in the recent few months! known who he was since that start, but i fell off the bandwagon for a while when he clearly started doing the bare minimum to keep his paycheck coming in. but since his recent re-invigoration and creating really interesting series and content, i've definitely re-subscribed and stay keeping up with him.

King of re-invention ! Madonna found dead. :rly:

• Upvote 3

I’ve loved his videos for such a long time and as much as I love all of these new docuseries, I do wish he’d go back to more light hearted and funny stuff because I feel like that’s what we all love him for. Although the Jeffree series had a lot of kiis, some of the ‘hard hitting-ness’ of it felt kinda forced. Like when he was in the factory and the warehouse acting all shocked and like it was some big crazy thing like bitch what did you expect? I don’t mean the old cringey skits he did but do more series like the haunted hotel/cruise ship one or the adopting a baby series, we watch his videos to see him and his whole crews dynamic not necessarily for the people he’s interviewing so I kinda hope after the Jake Paul series he goes back to that

I love the series he's doing but I wish he'd go back to more regular videos honestly. His videos has always made me laugh and he still makes me laugh but I wish he did more videos where other people weren't in focus. Like I watched the shitty videos where he used to make random foods and stuff and he ALWAYS made me laugh. I loved his conspiracy videos too and he barely does them anymore.. I don't like that everything has to be a "big production" these days, I wish he would do videos more often like in that past, maybe mix it up a little with that and series like the one's he's been doing like once or twice a year.

But I'm still perched for this Jake Paul series :rly: