Sign in to follow this  
hammer

Jeffree Star

Jeffree Star, a self-made entrepreneur is one of the most famous beauty gurus on YouTube

header.png

Jeffree Star (born Jeffrey Lynn Steininger Jr.; November 15, 1985) is an American Internet celebrity, makeup artist, entrepreneur, and musician. He is the founder and owner of Jeffree Star Cosmetics.

x

1_youtube.png

Jeffree Star's youtube channel has videos going up weakly. Earning him up to twenty thousand subscribers every other day and about million and a half views overall. 

https://www.youtube.com/user/jeffreestar

1_Cosmetics.png

Jeffree Star makeup company is one of the successful cosmetic companies around. Revealing in the "Secret world of Jeffree Star" the he has started his makeup line with approximately five shades of lipstick. After the successful launch, Jeffree's company continues to impress with palettes such as Beauty Killer, Androgyny and his recent project "Thirsty"

Shop here!

3_Social_Media.png

Twitter Instagram

Image result for jeffree stars snapchat

4_Music_Career.png

Star's music career as an electronica and pop vocalist began when he befriended Peaches' drummer Samantha Maloney, who encouraged him to make music. During the summer of 2007, Star was advertised as a part of the True Colors Tour 2007, which traveled through 15 cities in the United States and Canada. The tour, sponsored by the LGBT Logo channel, began on June 8, 2007, to coincide with Pride month

Star released his first and only studio album Beauty Killer in 2009, which peaked at number 7 on the US Billboard Top Electronic Albums chart. The album included songs such as "Lollipop Luxury" featuring Nicki Minaj. He embarked on several world tours to promote his music. In 2010, he signed to Akon—who described Star as "the next Lady Gaga"—with plans to release a second album. However, it was never released and Star abruptly left the music industry in 2013 under unclear circumstances. He later described signing to Akon's record label as "the biggest mistake I've ever made."

He appeared in the second version of Kesha's music video for her single "Take It Off" in 2010. Star has worked with several other musical performers, including Blood on the Dance Floor, Deuce, Millionaires, and Larry Tee.

x

5_the_secret_world_of_jeffree_star.png

During the beginning of August, Shane Dawson and Jeffree's collaboration series went live on Shane's channel. The series of 5 parts including the two part finale highlights Jeffree's hard times and some hard rocks he hitted on his way to success. Topics such as Racist comments, depression and self-harm are all mentioned.

Click here to watch!

• Upvote 4

I'm so glad everyone has seen the true Jeffree. I've always liked him but it bothered me how he was so hated on for ugly things he's said over a decade ago. Who hasn't said ugly things? I've never used the n word to my knowledge or said things like that, but everyone has a past. 

• Upvote 1

On 9/5/2018 at 11:45 PM, kordei said:

I know! All of his events sold out though :rip: 

I wouldnt go to an event tbh i'm not into makeup lol but i like watching him.

And his boyfriend's HOT!

Did y'all see the new video? It's Nate doing his own makeup

Just now, LORDVOLDEMORT said:

What do you mean? They're boyfriends :laughcry: 

I know that, but Nate is supposedly straight yet dates a self-proclaimed man. 

I would understand if Jeffree was transgender but he claims he isn't. 

Like how are Nate's sexual needs met as a straight male? Vice versa.

Just now, Lizzy Grant said:

Apparently they have 3somes and invite girls over so i guess Nate gets his needs met that way. 

Just now, Lizzy Grant said:

He's probably bisexual?