COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Astral

Ariana groped at Aretha's Funeral ? (UPDATE: Bishop apologises to Ariana)

Just now, Swagga said:

Not funny.

Yeah it clearly isn't, It's a serious question i'm asking. Do you think it's abuse ?

Spoiler

I didn't really understand what you were refering to by saying "Not funny" ? Sorry if I didn''t understand correctly.

Just now, Astral said:

Yeah it clearly isn't, It's a serious question i'm asking. Do you think it's abuse ?

Hide contents

I didn't really understand what you were refering to by saying "Not funny" ? Sorry if I didn''t understand correctly.

Please show me where/when she's being physically abused (as you claim) in the video above ?

Just now, Swagga said:

Please show me where/when she's being physically abused (as you claim) in the video above ?

Did you look at the first picture ? Would you be comfortable being hold by the boobs if you were/are a woman ? Just look at the comment section of that video.

Did you see how unconfortable she was in the video ? Trying to pull away ?

Just now, Astral said:

Did you look at the first picture ? Would you be comfortable being hold by the boobs if you were/are a woman ? Just look at the comment section of that video.

Did you see how unconfortable she was in the video ? Trying to pull away ?

After reading the comments, now I can see he's groping her. Wonder if she's going to take legal actions against him...

Anyway, R.I.P. Aretha.

It definitely looks like it, but we should wait on statements from people who were there before attacking the priest because things like this are often taken out of context

Ariana's biggest chart site posted this

• Upvote 1

Just now, Venti said:

It definitely looks like it, but we should wait on statements from people who were there before attacking the priest because things like this are often taken out of context

Ariana's biggest chart site posted this

Exactly, we can't be sure, that's why I wanted to know what people were thinking. I didn't even notice it at first, I was just seeing her being uncomfortable but I thought it was because of what he was saying. After looking at the comments I understood why.

Just now, Astral said:

Dl8-AP4U8AAhon3.jpg

Dl82SwLUYAAGO1S.jpg

Here's the video

Look where he is putting his hand. Your thoughts ?

No shade OP but just to let you know, physical abuse means like... beating someone up/causing injuries to someone on purpose. 

Just say Ari was touched inappropriately. Fix the title, thanks!

• Upvote 1

Just now, aahfeekiee said:

No shade OP but just to let you know, physical abuse means like... beating someone up/causing injuries to someone on purpose. 

Just say Ari was touched inappropriately. Fix the title, thanks!

Oh ok thank you. I didn't really know how to phrase it in english.

• Love 1

Just now, R3tr0 said:

she doesn't look uncomfortable and its just a behind the shoulder grab not her boob 

Well I mean, people really think he did tho. Just look at the tweet "#RespectAriana"

Just now, Astral said:

Well I mean, people really think he did tho. Just look at the tweet "#RespectAriana"

shouldnt we be focusing on the reason for the event which is the funeral.  Maybe he apoologized to her afterwards if he made her uncomfortable we don't havee all the facts so maybe we shouldnt jump to assumptions.

• Love 1

Just now, R3tr0 said:

shouldnt we be focusing on the reason for the event which is the funeral.  Maybe he apoologized to her afterwards if he made her uncomfortable we don't havee all the facts so maybe we shouldnt jump to assumptions.

I totally agree, that's why I was asking for people's thoughts :heart: