COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
DictatorIndie

Are Barbz competing for paid degrees?

I notice Minaj pays off university degrees to her most diehard supporters.

Do you think this creates a culture amongst her stanbase to do the most and attack other female rappers so that she might hopefully notice and give them something in return? 

Thoughts?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Believe In Furler said:

It's a very generous thing to do, no. What other people do should not minimize the good that Nicki's grants have done for some people

Why does she only give selected barbz reward though? Why not reward them all in some way?

Just now, ReprehensibleRoach said:

Why does she only give selected barbz reward though? Why not reward them all in some way?

Because she's not bill gates. She also does it with grades, straight A's I think. The only thing it would motivate is to make you work harder which isn't a bad thing

• Upvote 2

Just now, Tattooed Heart said:

Because she's not bill gates. She also does it with grades, straight A's I think. The only thing it would motivate is to make you work harder which isn't a bad thing

She's worth $70 million (supposedly :jan1:

Thats about a 1000 degrees she could fund gurl

Just now, Elusive Loverboy said:

It is kinda strange anyways, since you know Barbz aren't even going to finish the degree :kelly:

Well, she only awards straight A's I believe so if you're trying to call them dumb that's FALSE :kelly:

That's true but a bitch can't waste all of her money. :deadbanana2:

Why doesn’t your fave give back to her fanbase in any way then? I’m sure she could fund a few degrees!

Just now, Tattooed Heart said:

Well, she only awards straight A's I believe so if you're trying to call them dumb that's FALSE :kelly:

That's true but a bitch can't waste all of her money. :deadbanana2:

All I'm saying is there's a difference between getting straight A's for some trash school where teacher's don't do anything but go to jail for fucking students, and getting straight A's at an actual good university paid for by a celebrity. :jan1:

Just now, Elusive Loverboy said:

Next year isn't finished, honey :jan5:

And how’s your education going considering you’re so quick to insult other people’s intelligence?

Im assuming you’re at one of the top universities in your country, top of the class in medicine or something? 

• Upvote 1

Just now, kordei said:

And how’s your education going considering you’re so quick to insult other people’s intelligence?

Im assuming you’re at one of the top universities in your country, top of the class in medicine or something? 

I'm finishing up my degree and going to study in Japan for my master's next year.