COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
DictatorIndie

Honest opinions on the new pop girls?

Camila - i like her a lot but she wasted some killer songs from her album.
Dua - boring af.
Anne Marie - her label have made her mediocre. i want more ciao adioses.
Bebe Rexha - she was better when she débuted back in 2014. seems to have lost her artistic vision due to label pressure.
Normani - rainha do pop, queen, etc..
Halsey - meh.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Caramel said:

Camila - i like her a lot but she wasted some killer songs from her album.
Dua - boring af.
Anne Marie - her label have made her mediocre. i want more ciao adioses.
Bebe Rexha - she was better when she débuted back in 2014. seems to have lost her artistic vision due to label pressure.
Normani - rainha do pop, queen, etc..
Halsey - meh.

Wait I like you :demifat:

• Love 2

They’re all cute, I can get into their music, but most of them don’t have staying power or something different about them.

With Normani, she’s an amazing performer, and from the looks of things she’ll be channeling early 2000s R&B star.

And say what you want about Halsey, but she is very good at conceptualising her ideas, and her music videos are very creative (she directs them). Her albums are quite good imo 

Camila - I like her songs, but she really needs a better idea of what's better quality and not. I mean, the scrapped songs were better then the released ones.

Dua - I really like her music at the minute, plus she's doing amazing. Stream Electricity when it comes out

Anne-Marie - I like her actually, but her debut could've been better tbh. More Ciao Adios's and Bad Girlfriend's! 

Bebe Rexha - Also really like her songs tbh, might stan her soon if she releases a good EP or Album next. Though that'll probably not happen

Normani - I think she has potential! Love Lies was great, and has amazing longevity

Halsey - Don't really listen to her songs  

Camila - her debut delievered
Dua - her debut was pretty good but some songs forgettable
Anne Marie - eh I like maybe 2-3 songs
Bebe Rexha - I love Expectations
Normani - I think her album will be good but lets be real we have 1 song
Halsey - i like most of her songs but not a big fan

Camilla had one bop and I expected more from ha but you never know. :zarawtf:

Dua has bops and I like her style.

Anne Marie, barely know the sis to comment.

Bebe has bops from her old album, I’m not feeling her new album but Queen of livestream freakouts.

Normani has potential, I hope she won’t disappoint. 

Halsey...:kelly:

Camila- She has a lot of solid songs, and I see her sticking around if she gets this era back on track.

Dua- Mediocre. Overhyped. I hope she can improve with DL2, though. She seems to have staying power.

Anne Marie- Has some good bops. Deserves to get more recognition in the states.

Bebe- Has some bops. I won’t be upset if she gets more hits.

Normani- Has a lot of talent and potential as the best vocalist and dancer from 5H, but hasn’t seen it fully yet. I’m really hoping she can serve with her debut.

Halsey- Has some cute bops. Not a big fan, though.

• Love 1

Camila - Don’t check for her outside of Havana ft. Daddy Yankee
Dua - Enjoy her album, Be the One still kicks, she herself bores me.
Anne Marie - Call me when you pick an accent, or you know, don’t.
Bebe Rexha - I like her but she ain’t really serving me anything to give my coins too.
Normani - Every cell in my body tells me she is not going to disappoint me with her album and I’m eager for her N1 era to finally START.
Halsey - Started to stan when Colors came out but the more interviews she did the more I lost interest.

• Upvote 1

Camila - Has potential but if she doesnt have a good album or exceptional singles she'll be fading before she can have a 4th era.

Dua - Has the best music out of all the girls, but boring person and lacks stage presence. Has great potential tho.

Anne Marie - I like ha but shes not a album artist so I just see her collabing with people and not really breaking America with a HUGE debut, forgettable for the most part.

Bebe - Deffo my fave outta the bunch, but she has to prove herself album wise cuz Expectations didnt have longevity for me. Has a great personality but shes got a lot more to prove still.

Normani - Im sorry I really fail to see the hype in this girl, shes nothing special at all, weve seen her already, will keep my eye on her but she'll fade eventually.

Halsey - Problematic af and I dislike her but her music is really strong, out of all the girls she probably could last the longest, she has artistic integrity so thats interesting cuz the other girls arent as involved in that part...unfortuntely

Just now, ReprehensibleRoach said:

Camila
Dua
Anne Marie
Bebe Rexha
Normani
Halsey

etc

I mean some of them look cute and make alright music, but none of the ones you listed are nearly iconic enough to start a stan culture renaisssance or anything.