The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
R.E.M.

Can we talk about how Nicki dissed Cardi several times on Queen?

Don’t get me wrong, the quality of Queen is up there, but the fact that Nicki is petty enough to diss Cardi in a bar and a whole diss track is absolutely absurd. What did Cardi B ever do to her? Cardi’s shown nothing but love to Nicki even before she started rapping. I remember her doing a funny video on Instagram saying something to the effect of “You’re not Nicki Minaj” during a rant. You can just tell Cardi genuinely isn’t concerned about Nicki Minaj. The fact that she gets harassed about Nicki via interviewers and she has to sit there and defend herself from a beef created entirely by Nicki Minaj herself is depressing. It’s depressing because Nicki Minaj is a 35-year-old woman. Cardi B is 10 years younger and more mature than her apparently.

Psycho Minaj claims she felt set up by Migos because of the Motorsport video scandal, but that was not Cardi’s fault that she couldn’t be there due to scheduling conflicts. No, the Migos or Quavo didn’t defend you Nicki. Maybe they should’ve denounced the rumor, but regardless, why hold a vendetta against Cardi for this? Yet smile in her face for a photo at the MET Gala, but made Demi Lovato relapse and go back to rehab the prior year she attended. ?

Why is Nicki so pressed? She must have known this was coming. Did she really think there would never be another female rap artist to ACTUALLY blow up? Not just a hit single, but ACTUALLY garner attention, love and respect from the GP? What a delusional, desperate, sad, insecure, pathetic “Queen”.

“They done went to witch doctors to bury the Barbie but I double back, kill the bitches, bury the Bardi.” ? What witch doctors? The payola she keeps shading Cardi for? The co-writers? She really needs to give it a REST. She thinks she’s a Drake type but she is not. Drake had a HUGE bastard child scandal and beef with Kanye, Pusha-T AND XXXTentacion. People (me) have also accused Drake of having XXX killed. Yet his album still went on to be a mega success and spawned several solo hits. All of the songs Nicki has released from Queen bombed and she’s receiving more flack than ever before for the countless questionable decisions she’s made this year alone, one including collaborating with a convicted sex offender for a quick hit, because he had more pull in the Rap/Hip-Hop community than she EVER did. 

The saddest part of it all is that she feels the need to come for the level of Cardi B’s intelligence, marriage to Offset and birth of his child. She is TRULY an egotistical, vindictive, cold-hearted, cocaine addicted whore, who thinks the fact that any rapper from A-Z wanting to fuck her makes her anything more than a big, fat piece of silicone ass. 

Psycho Minaj also split from her long time styling team and hair dresser Kim Kimble. She’s really just lost it. I don’t know what’s next for her career, seeing as the Queen era can’t spawn a hit and sold terribly. 

Let us all mourn her dead career.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

Just now, Radioactive said:

"bury the Bardi" isn't the line, it's "bury the body" and the way she says it sounds like Bardi. This one has been debunked even a month before Queen when the track leaked.

I've listened to that track a lot, and I don't care what the lyrics say, the "ar" is very clear.

• Upvote 2

Just now, shmeur said:

I've listened to that track a lot, and I don't care what the lyrics say, the "ar" is very clear.

This. She knew what she was doing. She’s a very smart lyricist, I’ll give her that. She could easily blame that on accent or pronunciation.

• Upvote 1