COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Treacherous Lovatic

Farrah Abraham Wants Selena Gomez To Play Her In ‘Teen Mom’ Movie About Her Life

Farrah Abraham, 27, quit MTV’s Teen Mom earlier this year, but that hasn’t stopped her from focusing on a Teen Mom film she plans to produce, which will be based on her book, My Teenage Dream Ended which was published in 2012. The Teen Mom movie is almost ready for casting and Farrah reveals EXCLUSIVELY to HollywoodLife that she would love to see Selena Gomez play her in the upcoming movie. “I think Selena Gomez would play me great and I am excited to start casting once the package is ready to go!” Could Selena be replying to Farrah’s request with “It Ain’t Me” or “Come & Get It?”

https://hollywoodlife.com/2018/08/29/farrah-abraham-selena-gomez-teen-mom-movie-life-story/

• Upvote 1

Just now, neonnights said:

This chick is something else. :kelly: did any of you ever hear her album she put out?

Unfortunately, there are some bops ngl they sound like Crystal Castles songs because of the harsh electro and autotune :kelly:

• Upvote 1

Just now, neonnights said:

This chick is something else. :kelly: did any of you ever hear her album she put out?

I heard a single. And I haven't recovered since. :noah:

I love this crazy bitch tho I'd always watch if she's on a reality show, she brings the mess. :rihwink:

• Upvote 1

Just now, barbiej33p said:

Unfortunately, there are some bops ngl they sound like Crystal Castles songs because of the harsh electro and autotune :kelly:

Why am I not surprised you said this? :kelly: No matter how much auto tune she uses, she will never be kween Alice Glass. Go stream Empathy and I Am Made of Chalk. :gretchen15:

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

I heard a single. And I haven't recovered since. :noah:

I love this crazy bitch tho I'd always watch if she's on a reality show, she brings the mess. :rihwink:

Her ability to deflect in every argument is a talenT. And let’s not forget 

The first track kind of slaps. :katy1:

The comments on the video. :deadbanana2:

Rentless Rentless 8 months ago
Legitimately an avant garde masterpiece

Nicolas Cadena 9 months ago
I'm glad this Witch House classic is finally getting the attention it deserves!

Raely Qiu 7 months ago
I'm weirdly sucked into this world. It's like a bubblegum nightmare. I kinda like it?

Alice Glass is shook. :wendy25: