The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Barbie

Cardi's Discography Could Have Been Made By Anyone, but Nicki's Can't Be Replicated, Why?

Nicki's music is insanely unique and never the same compared to Cardboard, but Cardi's mixtapes and debut are so disposable, literally anyone could take her place and no one would know :kelly: The only thing unique about her is her accent and :thatsthewayitis:

• Upvote 6

Guest messiah

Well... probably because Cardi didn’t write it :eartha:

Just now, Swagga said:

Well... being a rap queen requires flow, versatility and most of all talenT. All three essential things that Miss Belcalis seems to lack. :legendslaugh:

No lies were told :legendslaugh:

• Upvote 2

"Insanely unique" derivative flows, derivative production, boring bars. I fail to see what's insanely unique about Queen when it sounds like all her other music? 

Yall just sound bitter. Nicki is over lol

• Upvote 1

Guest messiah
Just now, Starburst said:

"Insanely unique" derivative flows, derivative production, boring bars. I fail to see what's insanely unique about Queen when it sounds like all her other music? 

Majesty sounds like anything Nicki’s done? 

Try again.

Just now, Starburst said:

You are the one that sounds bitter sis, L

Just now, raja said:

Majesty sounds like anything Nicki’s done? 

Try again.

Even if Queen sounded the same, Cardi will never have all those flavors under her belt, she will never land a collab with someone like Labrinth, she will never (although dated and would flop) make a song like Starships, Cardi is a one trick pony :evillaugh:

• Upvote 1

There is this thing called a Flow, you kinda need it;

Flow" is defined as "the rhythms and rhymes"of a hip-hop song's lyrics and how they interact – the book How to Rap breaks flow down into rhyme, rhyme schemes, and rhythm (also known as cadence).'Flow' is also sometimes used to refer to elements of the delivery (pitchtimbrevolume) as well, though often a distinction is made between the flow and the delivery.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Just now, Believe In Furler said:

There is this thing called a Flow, you kinda need it;

Oh that makes sense why Cardi's most successful song is from a flow she didn't create :wendytea: 

• Upvote 2

Just now, barbiej33p said:

We know u ghost wrote that and the Roman verse on Barbie Dreams :kipperskipper3:

I mean I did take a few Hebrew classes for that line she says l'chaim in :nickigaycat:

Also, I'm karaoking tonight, and I hope they got Queen songs available cuz a bitch wants to slay "Good Form"

• Love 1
  • Give a Cookie 1

Just now, shmeur said:

I mean I did take a few Hebrew classes for that line she says l'chaim in :nickigaycat:

Also, I'm karaoking tonight, and I hope they got Queen songs available cuz a bitch wants to slay "Good Form"

SC it lmao :nickigaycat:

Just now, barbiej33p said:

Oh that makes sense why Cardi's most successful song is from a flow she didn't create :wendytea: 

the fact that she also used Tommy Genesis' flow for Bartier Cardi

Bodak Yellow was exception since that was purposely done to show appreciation to kodak black

• Upvote 2