COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Guest messiah

Cardi B is TRANSPHOBIC and would incite RAPE on an unfaithful partner.

Guest messiah

Honestly, this lady is just VILE! To incite rape on someone like that. To get them drunk and invite another person in the act! There is absolutely NO consent in this. Why would anyone stan a rapist? Why would she use the slur tr*nny too? It’s just deplorable. This lady is literally a fucking monster who needs to be stopped. 

indie, are you proud of me? :paris:

Guest messiah
Just now, ReprehensibleRoach said:

Queen of Rap snapped 

You think it’s ok to get someone slammed and incite sexual deeds they can’t give consent to? You think that’s... snapping?

Guest messiah
Just now, Elusive Loverboy said:

Alternative facts.

:tehe: well, he didn’t reply back for some reason...

Just now, raja said:

You think it’s ok to get someone slammed and incite sexual deeds they can’t give consent to? You think that’s... snapping?

They're being a hypocrite in this situation if what is in OP is true. They slam Nicki for similar remarks but turn around and say Cardi snapped. I mean, stop ya hate boner for a sec and realize that this ain't ok. :nickiscream: ya got your mind mixed up. boohoo the fool. :judgega:

• Upvote 1

Just now, raja said:

:tehe: well, he didn’t reply back for some reason...

Let's cut her some slack. She didn't exactly get the best education. When she was called out she apologized. I don't have an excuse for the rape part, but she did say she legit didn't know that word was a slur, and her Trans friends use it so she thought it was okay.

Guest messiah

Let's cut her some slack. She didn't exactly get the best education. When she was called out she apologized. I don't have an excuse for the rape part, but she did say she legit didn't know that word was a slur, and her Trans friends use it so she thought it was okay.

Would you give this excuse to Nicki? Would indie give this excuse to Nicki?

Why is this uneducated dumb bitch above the standard and the cocky cunt isn’t?

Just now, raja said:

Would you give this excuse to Nicki? Would indie give this excuse to Nicki?

Why is this uneducated dumb bitch above the standard and the cocky cunt isn’t?

Nicki fucked up early in her career too, saying shit like "switching like faggots." Y'all forgive her. Cardi did that last year before her first album was released, and apologized. Cut her some slack.

Guest messiah

Nicki fucked up early in her career too, saying shit like "switching like faggots." Y'all forgive her. Cardi did that last year before her first album was released, and apologized. Cut her some slack.

For the record, I don’t like either... I just think nicki makes much better music.