COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
DictatorIndie

Katy Perry has 107 million twitter followers...

Guest messiah

Imagine stanning that dumb racist bitch.

Anyways, Katy is a pop star. Jeffree is an internet beauty guru who looks dustier than my grandmother’s fireplace.

2.4 million is kind of low for Jefree Star. I thought he was more popular than that. 

Katys twitter followers are more inflated that her titties. Kind of sad  to have that much followers and none of them interacting with her.

I feel like lots of locals follow katy but don't actually give a fuck about ha. It's like when you go through your ig follows and you're randomly following some 13 reasons why star or something, you don't care but they somehow end up there :rip:

Jeffree star's follows seem to all care enough to follow ha and want to see what she says hence the higher engagement I guess

• Upvote 2

Well I mean actually the beauty community is in shambles because of the Laura Lee/Jeffree drama so he's getting a lot of attention lately anyway.

Let's wait for Katy next album to be announced, i'm sure she'll get way more attention :heart: (I'm hoping for another Roar)

16 hours ago, One Of The Boys said:

Katy has other accomplishments that already show her major stardom unlike some artists...

I agree. She takes the cake for the biggest cultural appropriator in the pop sphere.