Jump to content
COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Breakdown

Ariana Grande set to break Madonna record

Recommended Posts

Just now, Tattooed Heart said:

It's okay, now I can say my fav is acclaimed with her new 81 on Metacritic :rly:

Poor label payola for fake acclaim didn't pay off, that album is already over

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MSL said:

Poor label payola for fake acclaim didn't pay off, that album is already over

Yeah because her label is pumping a bunch of money to places like Pretty Much Amazing, Line of Best Fit, The Daily Telegraph, Irish Times, and The Independent because those are such HUGE publications. giphy.gif

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Swagga said:

Well, the least I can say is that Mariah got more than one #1 song on Billboard during that decade...

MariahShadesNicki.gif

 

But we're talking about the decades after the 90s sis. So bringing up a fact about 90s Mariah has nothing to do with the conversation we're having. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MDNAInMyRebelHeart said:

But we're talking about the decades after the 90s sis. So bringing up a fact about 90s Mariah has nothing to do with the conversation we're having. 

 

She’s had 4 number one she since the 90’s is what they were referring to :rip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MDNAInMyRebelHeart said:

But we're talking about the decades after the 90s sis. So bringing up a fact about 90s Mariah has nothing to do with the conversation we're having. 

 

And ? My point still stands..

'Thank God I Found You,' Featuring Joe and 98 Degrees (2000)

'We Belong Together' (2005)

"don't Forget About Us" (2005)

'Touch My Body' (2007)

All of them are number 1 hits. :demilip:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Swagga said:

And ? My point still stands..

'Thank God I Found You,' Featuring Joe and 98 Degrees (2000)

'We Belong Together' (2005)

"don't Forget About Us" (2005)

'Touch My Body' (2007)

All of them are number 1 hits. :demilip:

We're not talking about her singles, we were talking about her album reviews.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MDNAInMyRebelHeart said:

We weren't talking about her singles either. We were talking about her album's reviews.

The person said Mariah hasn’t had a lot of things since the 90’s with a gif about #1 hits. So the other user replied that she has. :cm:

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×