COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Breakdown

Pure Sales Predictions: BTS 135k, Nicki 10k, Ariana 14k (89% Decrease)

Just now, ReprehensibleRoach said:

Nicki's done :kelly: Stick a fork in ha

I can’t find official third week sales for Cardi’s album (beyond a 60% decrease in total units) but from the first to second week her pure sales decreased about 75%. If that trend happened again in her third week she would have sold 6,500 in pure sales. Roughly half of Nicki’s third week pure sales prediction. :lipstick:

• Upvote 6

Just now, Scarlett O'Hara said:

89% drop :yikes: is that a record?

From what I’ve seen is the second largest drop for an album that debuted at #1. Logic dropped 96% which is the apparent record. :lmfao: 

These numbers are from 1 year ago so something else could have surpassed it: 8B2A7476-80D6-4163-815B-11993DD5ED66.thumb.png.91e8c0bdc98eacc10c10e2a97dc083da.png

5 hours ago, Dangerous Woman said:

Impressive numbers by BTS :clap: Let’s talk about that.

WHY? Ariana fans tried to drag every single member that mentioned Ariana's first week and don't forget about the super cocky attitude, like she fucking broke the music industry in half, i'm sorry for her, a SUPER HUGE big drop, but i don't feel sorry for the fans, they got what they deserved.

OT: A FUCKING 89% DROP :kelly: WHERE THEM ARIANA STANS NOW? OMFG =)) Ari fans, JUST KEEP BREATHIN, AND BREATHIN, AND BREATHIN.... :kelly:

• Upvote 2
  • Love 1

Just now, Roobz said:

WHY? Ariana fans tried to drag every single member that mentioned Ariana's first week and don't forget about the super cocky attitude, like she fucking broke the music industry in half, i'm sorry for her, a SUPER HUGE big drop, but i don't feel sorry for the fans, they got what they deserved.

OT: A FUCKING 89% DROP :kelly: WHERE THEM ARIANA STANS NOW? OMFG =)) Ari fans, JUST KEEP BREATHIN, AND BREATHIN, AND BREATHIN.... :kelly:

...@Dangerous Woman stans BTS:whereisit:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Roobz said:

The tea is S C A L D I N G :kelly: 

• Love 2

Just now, Roobz said:

with an Ari avatar? I saw him defend , PRAISE her ALL FUCKING WEEK, don't come at me with this kinda clownery

she’s stanned BTS for a long time now, she’s praising all her faves you need to chill

• Upvote 1

Just now, demimaniac said:

she’s stanned BTS for a long time now, she’s praising all her faves you need to chill

But she stans Ariana too, you said DW stans BTS.... like it's the only artist he stans. i am chill, if i'm gonna be more chill than this i'm gonna start levitate.

• Upvote 1