COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Salvatore

Doja Cat Gets Into Homophobia Scandal, Says F-word Several Times In Tweets

Just now, neonnights said:

“I don’t think I hate gay people” nnn. Does she not know the twitter gays are basically her entire fan base? :kelly:

Stan twitter made her, Local twitter embraced her, Stan twitter gonna rip the bitch DOWN- but she has immunity from the straights who're attracted to her..it's anybody's game currently

ph45vy8rcw2qbwe.gif

also the kii that she says the word faggot several times in a tweet that seems meant to apologize for her usage of the word or sumn..

• Upvote 4

Just now, Salvatore said:

Stan twitter made her, Local twitter embraced her, Stan twitter gonna rip the bitch DOWN- but she has immunity from the straights who're attracted to her..it's anybody's game currently

ph45vy8rcw2qbwe.gif

also the kii that she says the word faggot several times in a tweet that seems meant to apologize for her usage of the word or sumn..

She reminds me of Natalia Killed Ha Own Career. Blowing herself up before she even got through the front door. :noah:

Just now, barbiej33p said:

She can call me and shmeur faggot all she wants

I mean y'all basically made up her fanbase before Mooo so she gon do that anyway :vixen2: 

Just now, Salvatore said:

I mean y'all basically made up her fanbase before Mooo so she gon do that anyway :vixen2: 

Tea which bitch had her set before the dumb ass song even blew up, MUAH :vixen2:

She’s cancelled though, I’ll be listening to her music from my itunes library instead of giving her streams she doesnt deserve, she should have just sat there and ate her burger :vixen2:

Just now, Starboy said:

But she has a point though. Saying the word itself does not automatically mean you hate gay people. It depends on how you use it and what situations you use it in.

Mte. 

F*ggot doesn't have to be used in a derogatory way, it just depends on the context 

• Upvote 1

Just now, shmeur said:

are you still going to see her live? 

idk if i will tbh idk

Nah, i mean i doubt i was gonna go regardless, i hadnt been to a concert in 2 years and i dont want Doja to be my first :kelly:

Also i always had a problem with her attitude tbh like she makes bangers but i always got hella bitch vibes from her so its not really like im crushed by her true colors showing :elliesass:

Moo is cancelled tho, im tired of it and the positive vibe of it is gone