COP is back baby! Read more... ×
The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×

God

Barbie Dreams and Good Form Sound Like Instant CLASSICS, Invasion of Privacy is Aging Like Milk. Why?

The 1-2-3-4 punch with Ganja Burn, Majesty, Barbie Dreams, and Rich Sex

She comes with another 1-2-3 punch with Chun Li, LLC, and Good Form

And ends it with Coco Chanel and Inspirations Outro

Cardi B can never do ANYTHING like that

Invasion of Privacy sounded okay at first, but it aged like MILK

:legendslaugh:

• Upvote 7

IoP is still a decent album, but the production has no character and I am tired of hearing the same damn flow repeated in different songs. I hated Nicki's overuse of her 'Sons' lyrics but at least they're not littered on Queen :rip: Cardi has talent and star power but the girl's music has 0 character or personality.

• Upvote 3

Just now, Salvatore said:

IoP is still a decent album, but the production has no character and I am tired of hearing the same damn flow repeated in different songs. I hated Nicki's overuse of her 'Sons' lyrics but at least they're not littered on Queen :rip: Cardi has talent and star power but the girl's music has 0 character or personality.

Cardi has no talent, she's only surviving with her personality

Once everyone's bored of her personality, she's going to be forgotten 

:giggle:

• Upvote 6

Just now, God said:

Cardi has no talent, she's only surviving with her personality

Once everyone's bored of her personality, she's going to be forgotten 

:giggle:

Like I said we have Nicki haters not Cardi stans :somepoints: 

• Upvote 9

Just now, Starboy said:

Well the public seems to disagree. IOP is still in the top 10 of the BB 200, MONTHS after its release.

Things can be objectively bad while people's personal taste bites it. Let's not forget Shape Of You & Perfect ruling the charts while being god awful songs :somepoints:

• Upvote 3

Just now, Elusive Loverboy said:

I love Cardi. Don’t know who you’re referring to.

I also stan Cardio & her flow I enjoyed her album. They don't know what they're talking about if they think Cardi fans are just Nicki haters in disguise. :noah:

Whether the album was strong or weak is subjective, what's not subjective is the fact that ppl that love her genuinely love her. :education:

I started stanning ha months and months before any clash with Nicki as did many people. Not everything is about Nicki. :education:

• Love 3

Just now, H.O.N.E.Y said:

I also stan Cardio & her flow I enjoyed her album. They don't know what they're talking about if they think Cardi fans are just Nicki haters in disguise. :noah:

Whether the album was strong or weak is subjective, what's not subjective is the fact that ppl that love her genuinely love her. :education:

I started stanning ha months and months before any clash with Nicki as did many people. Not everything is about Nicki. :education:

This thread is about Nicki

:education:

• Upvote 2

I very rarely see Cardi praising threads from Cardi stans (especially without mention of Nicki), but I DO see the everyday occurrence of Nicki hate threads from those very same Cardi "stans", wouldn't you want to spend even a bit more time and energy on good tidings and love than the consistent Anti-Minaj circlejerk? :noah:

My point is there doesn't seem to be any major Cardi stans without the free bonus of a Nicki hater- which is a fact. :vixen: 

Not everything is about Nicki. :education:

This is true to people with common sense yet, on COP "common sense" is only a book written by Thomas Paine. sad!

• Upvote 1

Omg you snapped.

Just now, Salvatore said:

I very rarely see Cardi praising threads from Cardi stans (especially without mention of Nicki), but I DO see the everyday occurrence of Nicki hate threads from those very same Cardi "stans", wouldn't you want to spend even a bit more time and energy on good tidings and love than the consistent Anti-Minaj circlejerk? :noah:

My point is there doesn't seem to be any major Cardi stans without the free bonus of a Nicki hater- which is a fact. :vixen: 

This is true to people with common sense yet, on COP "common sense" is only a book written by Thomas Paine. sad!

Everything u said can be said for Nicki stans being obsessed with dragging Remy and Kim. See Nicki stans have been doing just that for 8 long years both on twitter and forums. So pot, kettle. :noah:

If people are criticizing something Nicki did, maybe it's about her inexcusable behavior atm, why assume it's just to boast up Cardi or vice versa. I enjoyed Queen and IoP, I hate Nicki's current behavior and I'd hate it if Cardi did it too. :noah:

But so far the supposed 'ghetto' chick with no education that came from the strip club has yet to demand the firing of a journalist just cos of a criticism or compare herself to an important figure in African American History, use Nazi imagery for a video, support pedos both financially and artistically, attack streaming platforms and Billboard just cos of not having a #1 album. Maybe having street smarts IS underrated.:noah:

I mean Nicki went to a fancy Art school and still was dumb enough and petty enough to do what she did. Poor that. :noah:

Now that I think about it, both Nicki and Alizard Banks went to the same school. There is something in the water I'm sure! :noah:

• Upvote 3

Everything u said can be said for Nicki stans being obsessed with dragging Remy and Kim. See Nicki stans have been doing just that for 8 long years both on twitter and forums. So pot, kettle. :noah:

If people are criticizing something Nicki did, maybe it's about her inexcusable behavior atm, 

This is where I take all of your points as invalid since you don't seem to know how the Cardi stans on COP (that's what I'm referring to, and have been, didn't attempt to hide it) work. So, no- it cannot be applied, it isn't pot calling kettle anything, this ain't about twitter, nothing you said in these lines hold any weight, whatsoever.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

:noah: 

• Upvote 2

I thought I made this thread :lmfao:

I told y’all IOP would be absolutely dated by the end of the year, and COP is already tired of it by September, a whole kii

Queen will live for years :gemma:

• Upvote 2

Just now, barbiej33p said:

I thought I made this thread :lmfao:

I told y’all IOP would be absolutely dated by the end of the year, and COP is already tired of it by September, a whole kii

Queen will live for years :gemma:

And who from the gp still uses TPP or PF:RR? :gemma: Not every album you release will be a 'classic', Cardi has room to grow. :gemma:

Queen is good NGL and it has solid tracks, but let's not act like everything Nicki released in the past is remembered atm/will be remembered in 2030. :gemma:

• Upvote 2