The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Pixelated Kunt

A sex doll brothel is opening in Toronto

Toronto will soon be home to North America's first known sex doll brothel, offering sexual services with six silicone-made dolls.

According to the website for Aura Dolls, the company behind the brothel, the vision is to bring a new way to achieve sexual needs "without the many restrictions and limitations that a real partner may come with."

The brothel is expected to open in a shopping plaza on Yonge St., south of Sheppard Ave., on Sept. 8. The company doesn't give the exact location on its website, stating it's announced upon booking.

There are six different female sex dolls advertised. "Exotic girls to cater to everyone's choice of beauty," the website reads.

"We tried really hard to try to cater to every single standard of beauty, we have different ethnicity, different eye colours, different hair colour," said Claire Lee, a representative for Aura Dolls. The company said they plan on expanding their collection "in the near future," and will add male dolls.

The dolls are made of silicone, which is designed to give them a realistic look and feel, she said. In order to sanitize the dolls, Lee said a three-step routine is used after each booking.

However, staff still "highly recommend" the use of condoms, according to the website.

Spending half an hour with one doll costs $80, with two dolls running $160. For an hour, the cost is $120 with one doll. The maximum listed time is four hours for $480 per doll.

https://www.thespec.com/news-story/8864963-north-america-s-first-known-sex-doll-brothel-opening-in-toronto/

Someone should make a movie about a married man going to this and fucking a doll only to start getting haunted by it and putting his family in danger Z91TCLj.jpg

if you are wondering why my mind went there it’s cause sex dolls creep me out :kelly:

• Upvote 2

Just now, Swagga said:

Ever heard of STD's ?

Z91TCLj.jpg

Obviously. 

I still don’t see why one would rather have sex with a doll. I mean, I know condoms cant guarantee 100% protection against all STDs, but still. 

And don’t ever call me honey again. You can be condescending toward other users but you will not be condescending toward me.

• Upvote 1
  • Love 1

Just now, neonnights said:

I can’t figure out why someone would rather have sex with a doll than a person but go off Canada I guess.

STD's are obvious reasons but I guess most people just want their own company than having another flesh with them

I personally would just use a fleshlight, dolls are useless 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pixelated Kunt said:

STD's are obvious reasons but I guess most people just want their own company than having another flesh with them

I personally would just use a fleshlight, dolls are useless 

I was gonna say aside from STDs, I could see how someone who is socially awkward or conscious about their performance could benefit from this. Like @barbiej33p said, sex dolls just seem kind of creepy, but to each their own.

Just now, neonnights said:

I was gonna say aside from STDs, I could see how someone who is socially awkward or conscious about their performance could benefit from this. Like @barbiej33p said, sex dolls just seem kind of creepy, but to each their own.

Are you insinuating that socially awkward people can't maintain a healthy sexual relationship ?

ipsGZBz.gif

• Upvote 1