The BIGGEST COmPetition we've ever done! Read more... ×
Move over Eurovision! COPvision is back! Read more... ×

Sign in to follow this  
Swagga

101-Year-Old gives birth

ITALY | Anatolia Vertadella, a 101-year-old Italian woman, has given birth to a 9-pound baby after a controversial ovary transplant widely criticized by medical professionals because of her advanced age, reports the Rivista Napoli.

“I am very grateful to all the team of doctors who decided to go on with the operation,” she admitted in tears.

“For so long I have felt useless to God, I could not procreate since I turned 48 years old when I was diagnosed with ovarian cancer. For a long time I believed God was punishing me for only bearing 16 children, but in his godly generosity, he has granted me with fertility once again,” acknowledges the century-old fervent Catholic.

https://worldnewsdailyreport.com/101-year-old-woman-gives-birth-after-successful-ovary-transplant/

Just now, Swagga said:

Congrats @H.O.N.E.Y :demicry:

Hide contents

Z91TCLj.jpg

I'll name ha Janet after your fav. :cry2:

I'm making u the godmother to take care of ha when I die next Tuesday. :cry2:

Make sure she ends up a Tinashe stan cos that's the only bish from the newbies that'll be slaying in 20 years. :cry2:

Teach ha the value of the dollar rep points & to respect ha elders followers & to always do ha homework Twitter stanwork on time. :cry2:

And we sure as hell don't want to be raising no Halsey stan. Ban all Halsey music from ha ears at once. :cry2:

If she meets me at the gates of heaven wearing a Taylor shirt I'll redirect ha straight to hell. :cry2:

• Love 1