Sign in to follow this  
hammer

COP's Dress to Kill Season 1 [CANCELLED]

Welcome to Church Of Pop's Dress to Kill!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lOGO.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About the game

From the show Dress to Kill hosted by Glamour Magazine. Dress to Kill is a fashion competition, hosted by me. Where stylists go into head to head competition picked by a randomizer. They compete to win the opportunity to be a featured stylist for Glamour Magazine (And win season one of Dress to Kill!). With a time limit and a fixed piece of clothing, you are required to create a killer look. The game has no eliminations, but more of a 'first to the top' frame. The first person who gets to 4 winning points, is qualified to the final 3. So if none  of you get 4 points in time, the game is forever going :poot:. Now i know the game has no eliminations, but this rules i decided to implement that is not in the series. But whoever reaches 3 loses the competition. This is a rough idea of the timetable that tells you the progress after each 'episode'

Untitled_4.png

Every challenge you will have exactly 24 hours with a timer posted that is pinned with the fixed piece of clothing picked by me. A timetable to show the progress of each player wins and loses. 

Gameplay

Sending your full look to me and describing it. Basically think you are in America Next Top Model talking about your shoot, but this time you're talking about the outfit you created. What inspired the look, the colors and the use of the fixed piece of clothing. Be charming because two sentences won't do!

Judges

@Salvatore & @Tattooed Heart & @hammer

Sign-up list

1) @kipperskipper

2) @neonnights

3) @Elusive Loverboy

4) @R3tr0

5) @Black Beauty ?

6) @Dirkje

7) @MISS CAMARADERIE

8) @Oh My Gaga

9) @raja

10) @One Of The Boys

11) @bleachnetwork

12) @junguwu

Other things.

Game is subject to start after 2/5 ( :icant:) games running on COP.

What might change is the winning points that mentioned are (4).

Watch 2 few episodes of the series to get a idea. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Salvatore said:

im down for judging or competiting :katy3:

you'll definitely Judge, yours taste >> :fad: 

Just now, kipperskipper said:

sign me up

Just now, neonnights said:

I’ll sign up :) 

Yeess ill add you both to the list!

Just now, Tattooed Heart said:

I'll judge!

Looks like i found both of my judges!

• Upvote 3

Just now, Salvatore said:

@Tattooed Heart :somepoints: hello, tattooed

Please tell me y'all like each other :ariscared:

Just now, Elusive Loverboy said:

@Tattooed Heart is the Paula of the judges cause he’s nice and relatable. :paris:

Stanbase Section Moderator you better watch out :wendycant:

• Upvote 1

oop, you've got another thing coming if you think I'm going to go easy on these hoes :paris:

Hello salv  :somepoints: You're the randy of the group :somepoints:

Y'all aint about to do me dirty and make me a simon cowell :ariscared:

• Upvote 1

Just now, Elusive Loverboy said:

@Tattooed Heart is the Paula of the judges cause he’s nice and relatable. :paris:

Am i the bitchy and rude judge again, a wig and a half for you whores :somepoints:

Just now, hammer said:

Please tell me y'all like each other :ariscared:

We LOVE each other :somepoints:

im the Barbara Corcoran of the group :somepoints: 

Of course :somepoints:

:somepoints: 

• Upvote 1

oop, you've got another thing coming if you think I'm going to go easy on these hoes :paris:

Personal attack! @Salvatore can’t help it if he’s obese and says dawg a lot :nickiwat:

Sign in to follow this