Dirkje

Tori Kelly | Hiding Places | September 14th

Just now, Barksdaleiv said:

yall be hating so hard on Tori. This is just a special release, her mainstream pop album is coming after this one. Its been done for a bit now. I honestly think they are using whatever attention this gets a promo for the pop album which is probably very soon after this one

how is it hate? don't tell me you enjoy "Never Alone".

Obviously I always love Tori and this album is truly spectacular vocally. Not really my type of music though which is a shame. After a few listens some of the songs really aren't like OMG JESUS but more like uplifting and positive with religious undertones which I can get into a bit. I'm just ready for her to get the exposure from this and then launch into her pop release like as soon as the tour is over

• Upvote 1

This album was AMAZING and hopefully, she will get the Grammy she deserves! As talented as she is idk why the GP hasn't fully embraced her? Maybe it's cause her music isn't "mainstream, sexual, etc." but she has an exceptional voice. Ready for the pop album that's coming! 

15 hours ago, HOLIDAYONCÉ said:

Stayed true to her values and the music she's passionate about! Hiding Place was an amazing album and Kirk Franklin really elevated the production. Proud of her! 

She's getting at least 1!

its truly is what she deserves!! I really hope she wins and gets that Grammy she deserved years ago when Meghan somehow beat her for best new artist! this is Tori's time!!

• Love 1